Do you guys think samp will ever die?

if ur starting a community, it is more than twice as hard and expensive as it was a few years ago so that's something to consider

fast food (aka "make it big quick then quit") servers dont really have a future in sa-mp's current climate

right now, u are competing with very well established communities (1-5 yrs+) ...

a lot of players stick to one community for the most part and will not leave it without a good reason to (which very likely there may never be one)

e.g a lot of players of my CNR probably wont play another CNR other than mine ever. and I imagine a player of HZ-RP won't touch another RP ... unless they get banned lol

though the latest sa-mp update may have divided the sa-mp community a bit too ... knowing what new server owners have to face/consider nowadays ... ouch. whole different ballpark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin96
View Post
Obviously SAMP is going to die one day, just like any other game dies out. We just don't know if that is next year, over 5 years or over 20 years.

However I do believe SAMP still has great potential to attract new players. SA:MP offers almost endless possibilities to create an awesome and unique experience, and the gameplay is something I haven't experienced in any other game.

Also don't forget that modern games require good hardware and a lot of people simply cannot afford that. SAMP is then a alternative and with the amount of servers it's pretty much guaranteed you will find something that you like; whether you like TDM, 'heavy' roleplay, light RP/RPG, stunting, etc.
Something that i was looking for, totally agree with you.

Yes samp will die

Searching for this topic, would show you that you're an idiot for asking, and that it's been asked for at least 5-6 years, with the same exact response... No.

a few years yes, but still its alive

It will never die because its legend game

It won’t, Such topics make people take decisions (new server owners loose hope) that “It’ll die just look for other game”

It’ll die if you make such posts, So please search first and stop making such posts which creates a bump in mind that this game will be same as the one.

Ever heard of cs.. It was launced in 2000 and it’s 2018 and still played by many gamers?

Same as that we shouldn’t loose hope, Carry on and enjoy.

Still waiting for this topic to be closed...