How many generations are there?

^ cringe

^ cringe

^ cringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uproar
Посмотреть сообщение
NGG script, even the basic one suits best for low/med RP.
Only thing peeps do is
[Hiring helper, hiring faction leader, refunding VIP] and they get 5 players at the start. Server lasts for 1 week and shuts down. The new generation server development style brother! 1 week servers!
That's because from what I've seen. Nobody has the patience to sit there and let it grow. They expect the servers going to grow in a week and boom, it's good to go. No, infact, it takes longer than that. I used to play on the original WCRP, those early days, for literally 2 years straight, was just 5+ people, seeing 15 was like "yay!", but the owners had the dedication and patience to wait it out and watch / help it grow. Then after those 2 years, the player rate shot up to 20 - 40 people per day, then eventually reaching 190. Server owners these days don't have that kind of patience, which is sad really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_Dixon
Посмотреть сообщение
That's because from what I've seen. Nobody has the patience to sit there and let it grow. They expect the servers going to grow in a week and boom, it's good to go. No, infact, it takes longer than that. I used to play on the original WCRP, those early days, for literally 2 years straight, was just 5+ people, seeing 15 was like "yay!", but the owners had the dedication and patience to wait it out and watch / help it grow. Then after those 2 years, the player rate shot up to 20 - 40 people per day, then eventually reaching 190. Server owners these days don't have that kind of patience, which is sad really.
No, the real issue is people can't be happy with what we've got. People want to be their own admins, they want to be in charge, they want to have their own thing. No-one wants to share or contribute to the servers already available. But it's fine, because in a week there'll be [REFUNDING][DYNAMIC][DOUBLE XP] Newest New Next Previous Generation Gaming (0.3.7) with 5 players!!!