PUBG spawn

Hi. How can i put 4++ player the andromeda? OR how can I create pubg spawn? :/

huh... SetPlayerPos? and look up the plane's interior id on weedar's

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueDrifter
Посмотреть сообщение
huh... SetPlayerPos? and look up the plane's interior id on weedar's
Ohmhm, But I want to see the plane. ( It's like I'm driving it. )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hend
Посмотреть сообщение
Ohmhm, But I want to see the plane. ( It's like I'm driving it. )
You mean the exterior??

If you mean exterior, create a bot controlling the plane and put player in as passenger or Maybe in some kind of spec mode

Create a bot flying the plane,set the players camera to follow the plane route from behind,and when a players leaves the plane ,get the planes position and make the player parachute from that pos.

Look at the area 51 mode in the server.

you can make it with many ways, I'll give u some of them.

A) Spectating player to Andromeda.
1. first, you have to spectate player to vehicle Andromeda with PlayerSpectateVehicle - https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/PlayerSpectateVehicle
2. you have to check a key OnPlayerKeyStateChange and if the key is ENTER_VEHICLE than you must get the coordinates of Andromeda and put the players in these coordinates, with GetVehiclePos(andromeda,X,Y,Z);
SetPlayerPos(playerid,X,Y,Z-2); and fix a camera with SetCameraBehindPlayer(playerid);
so player is teleported under an andromeda.

B) Spectating player to an Object (plane)
1. you have to attach a player's camera to airplane object with AttachCameraToObject(playerid, objectid);
2. you must do the same like the example A, but for this time, u must get a coordinate of Object instead of Vehicle with GetObjectPos(objectid,X,Y,Z);