Actor doesn't create with custom skin in 0.3.8

Hello, I've applied custom skin ID to an actor and already placed addcharmodel in artconfig file. Skin does load on player skin via SetPlayerSkin, but actor doesn't seem to be created at all.
i 've tried to see ID of created actor with this:
actor = createactor ( 25002, x, y, z, a );
printf ( "%d", actor );

console returns: 0 < all the time

Actor id start at zero and I don't think they support custom skins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayrion
Посмотреть сообщение
Actor id start at zero and I don't think they support custom skins.
Hmm, i watched a few clips on *******, they were showing skins with actors, so there must be a way to make an actor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElMaestro123
Посмотреть сообщение
Hmm, i watched a few clips on *******, they were showing skins with actors, so there must be a way to make an actor.
So maybe I'm wrong!
Are skins working on you?

Skins are working with SetPlayerSkin, they load without any warnings or errors printed out in console.
Actor doesn't spawn at all, his ID remains 0 after spamming the command for creating it.

Ever thought these ppl you watched could've used npcs instead? I also don't think actors are supported by custom skins

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueDrifter
Посмотреть сообщение
Ever thought these ppl you watched could've used npcs instead? I also don't think actors are supported by custom skins
I saw a YT video few weeks ago where an actor had siberian husky custom skin so I think that actor can use custom skins.

Код:
CMD:test ( playerid, params[] ) {

new Float:x, Float:y, Float:z;
	GetPlayerPos ( playerid, x, y, z );
	new yy = CreateActor ( 25002, x, y, z, 69 ); 
	SetPlayerSkin ( playerid, 25002 );
	printf ( "%d", yy );

return true;
}
Skin does apply on player, although the actor cannot be created with the skin listed above.

Bump, please I need help.