OnPlayerTargetActor robberies

Ok so i'm trying to make actors to put inside ammunations/247s which allow players to rob the store by aiming at the actor. My problem is that once I aim at the actor and begin the robbery, I can't figure out how to make the robbery cancel itself if I stop aiming.

Anybody have any ideas how to fix this?

Код:
public OnPlayerTargetActor(playerid, newtarget, oldtarget)
{
    if (newtarget == prostitutebot)
    {
        ApplyActorAnimation(newtarget, "PED", "handsup", 4.1, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0);
        if(GetPVarInt(playerid,"RobTime")>GetTickCount())return SendClientMessage(playerid,0xFF0000FF,"Please wait 5 minutes before another robbery.");
	if(gTeam[playerid] == TEAM_COP) return SendClientMessage(playerid, red, "Cops cannot rob stores");
        pRobTimerID[playerid] = SetTimerEx("pRobTimer", 1000, true, "i", playerid);
        pRobCount[playerid] = 31;
   	SetPVarInt(playerid,"RobTime",GetTickCount()+300000);
    }

if (oldtarget != INVALID_ACTOR_ID)
    {
        ClearActorAnimations(oldtarget);
    }
}

Off topic: what the fuck lmao i didn't even know that this callback exists i always used getplayertargetactor under onplayerupdate or a fixed timer lol!

On topic: you can set a timer for 3-5 seconds and check if isplayeraiming = rob else = return 0; if you want the player aiming function here it is:
PHP код:
stock IsPAiming(playerid)
{
    new 
playeranim GetPlayerAnimationIndex(playerid);
    if (((
playeranim >= 1160) && (playeranim <= 1163)) || (playeranim == 1167) || (playeranim == 1365) ||
    (
playeranim == 1643) || (playeranim == 1453) || (playeranim == 220)) return 1;
     return 
0;

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueDrifter
Посмотреть сообщение
Off topic: what the fuck lmao i didn't even know that this callback exists i always used getplayertargetactor under onplayerupdate or a fixed timer lol!

On topic: you can set a timer for 3-5 seconds and check if isplayeraiming = rob else = return 0; if you want the player aiming function here it is:
PHP код:
stock IsPAiming(playerid)
{
    new 
playeranim GetPlayerAnimationIndex(playerid);
    if (((
playeranim >= 1160) && (playeranim <= 1163)) || (playeranim == 1167) || (playeranim == 1365) ||
    (
playeranim == 1643) || (playeranim == 1453) || (playeranim == 220)) return 1;
     return 
0;

Could you give me an example code for a timer to do that? I am terrible at making/implementing timers, it took me hours to get the pRobTimer to work

From quick glance at the include, it seems when you stop aiming at the actor the callback gets called with newtarget = INVALID_ACTOR_ID. Use that

Adding this seems to have solved the problem, I should've read through the include again before asking here
thank you both for your help!

Код:
    if (oldtarget != INVALID_ACTOR_ID)
    {
        ClearActorAnimations(oldtarget);
        if(IsRobbing[playerid] == 1)
      	{
	SendClientMessage(playerid,0xFF0000FF,"You lowered your gun and abandoned the robbery.");
	GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "~r~Robbery Failed", 3000, 5);
	IsRobbing[playerid] =0;
	pRobCount[playerid] = 0;
	KillTimer(pRobTimerID[playerid]);
	robmoney[playerid] = 1;
	    }

}