[OnDialogResponse]Error? Help

I will translate as much as possible my problem observe

I have a problem with the OnDialogResponse and it does not want to open when I select the question the Dialog_Style_Input does not run and I would like to know what I am doing wrong

To understand me better I will show you how to open I will put the codes as I have

This is the clickable textdraw where you will choose the question.

Код:
else if(playertextid == PreguntaR[playerid])
	{
    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_PREGUNTAS, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Seleccione una pregunta de seguridad", "1) Mi mejor amigo\n2) Nombre de mi mamб\n3) Nombre de mi papб\n4) Nъmero de documento\n5) Mi primera mascota\n6) Otro ...", "Aceptar","Cancelar");
	}
Ok Here are the Dialog in DialogResponse.

Код:
//==========================
		case DIALOG_PREGUNTAS:
		{
			if(response == 1)
		    {
		    	new Str1[106], Str2[154];
  				switch(listitem)
		        {
				case 0:
		        {
					alm(Info[playerid][pPreguntaS], "Mi mejor amigo");
					format(Str1, sizeof(Str1), "~r~%d", Info[playerid][pPreguntaS]);
					PlayerTextDrawSetString(playerid, PreguntaR[playerid], Str1);
					format(Str2, sizeof(Str2), "Ahora escribe la respuesta secreta a la pregunta: %s", Info[playerid][pPreguntaS]);
					ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_RESPUESTA, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "Respuesta de seguridad", Str2, "Continuar","Cancelar");
				}
				case 1:
		        {
					alm(Info[playerid][pPreguntaS], "Nombre de mi mamб");
					format(Str2, sizeof(Str2), "Ahora escribe la respuesta secreta a la pregunta: %s", Info[playerid][pPreguntaS]);
					ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_RESPUESTA, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "Respuesta de seguridad", Str2, "Continuar","Cancelar");
				}
				case 2:
		        {
					alm(Info[playerid][pPreguntaS], "Nombre de mi papб");
				}
				case 3:
		        {
					alm(Info[playerid][pPreguntaS], "Nъmero de documento");
				}
				case 4:
		        {
					alm(Info[playerid][pPreguntaS], "Mi primera mascota");
				}
				case 5:
		        {
					ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_OTRAP, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "Pregunta de seguridad", "Escribe la pregunta de seguridad que desees:", "Aceptar","Cancelar");
					return 1;
	   			}
			}
		}
	}
		//-----------
		case DIALOG_OTRAP:
		{
			if (!response)
			{
				fremove(UserPath(playerid));
				Kick(playerid);
			}
			else
			{
				if (!(2 <= strlen(inputtext) < MAX_CARACTERES_PS)) return ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_OTRAP, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "Registro - ERROR", "La pregunta puede contener desde 2 hasta "#MAX_CARACTERES_PS" caracteres.\nEscribe la pregunta nuevamente:", "Continuar","Salir");
				alm(Info[playerid][pPreguntaS], inputtext);
				format(Str1, sizeof(Str1), "~r~%d", Info[playerid][pRespuestaS]);// їNo seria la variable Info[playerid][pPreguntaS] que tiene que ir y usando %s?
				PlayerTextDrawSetString(playerid, RespuestaR[playerid], Str1);// їRespuestaR[playerid] reemplazado por PreguntaR[playerid]?
				ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_RESPUESTA, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "Respuesta de seguridad", Str2, "Continuar", "Cancelar");
			}
		}
		//---------------
		case DIALOG_RESPUESTA:
		{
			if (!response)
			{
				fremove(UserPath(playerid));
				Kick(playerid);
			}
			else
			{
				if (!(2 <= strlen(inputtext) < MAX_CARACTERES_RS)) return ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_RESPUESTA, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "Registro - ERROR","La respuesta puede contener desde 2 hasta "#MAX_CARACTERES_RS" caracteres.\nEscribe la respuesta nuevamente:", "Continuar","Salir");
				alm(Info[playerid][pRespuestaS], inputtext);
				new INI:File = INI_Open(UserPath(playerid)), Ip[16];
				GetPlayerIp(playerid, Ip, 16);
				INI_SetTag(File, "data");
				INI_WriteString(File, "Pregunta_de_seguridad", Info[playerid][pPreguntaS]);
				INI_WriteInt(File, "Respuesta_de_seguridad", Info[playerid][pRespuestaS]);// їNo seria INI_WriteString?
				INI_WriteString(File, "IP", Ip);
				INI_Close(File);
				new Str1[106];
				format(Str1, sizeof(Str1), "~r~%d", Info[playerid][pRespuestaS]);
				PlayerTextDrawSetString(playerid, RespuestaR[playerid], Str1);
				SendClientMessageEx(playerid, -1, "Pregunta con respuesta terminado.");
			}
		}
The Error is here?

Код:
Or here?

Код:
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_OTRAP, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "Pregunta de seguridad", "Escribe la pregunta de seguridad que desees:", "Aceptar","Cancelar");
At the moment you have to redirect to the DIALOGUE of the answer or to ask a question of your own does not fulfill that function does not open the DIALOG_INPUT But the LIST of Above opens perfectly and you can select the questions but does not send you to the answers and they understand me?

Try changing this:

Код:
else if(playertextid == PreguntaR[playerid])
	{
	}
That when clicking opens the dialogue of the answer and opens it perfectly then I think that the error is in the codes of DIALOG_RESPUESTA What could it be that I have not noticed?

I mean here.
Код:
case DIALOG_PREGUNTAS:
		{
			if(response == 1)
		    {
  				switch(listitem)
		        {
				case 0:
		        {
					alm(Info[playerid][pPreguntaS], "Mi mejor amigo");
				}
				case 1:
		        {
					alm(Info[playerid][pPreguntaS], "Nombre de mi mamб");
				}
				case 2:
		        {
					alm(Info[playerid][pPreguntaS], "Nombre de mi papб");
				}
				case 3:
		        {
					alm(Info[playerid][pPreguntaS], "Nъmero de documento");
				}
				case 4:
		        {
					alm(Info[playerid][pPreguntaS], "Mi primera mascota");
				}
				case 5:
		        {
					return 1;
	   			}
			}
		}
	}

Nobody knows an answer? help pls

Help pls

If you mean the dialog wont show or doesn't return a response make sure that you:
1- Return 0; at the end on the last of OnDialogueResponse on all of your scripts
2- Don't have 2 dialogs with the same id, you cant have #define DIALOG_SKINS 250 and #define DIALOG_WEAPONS 250 < that wont work.

Quote:

If you mean the dialog wont show or doesn't return a response make sure that you:
1- Return 0; at the end on the last of OnDialogueResponse on all of your scripts
2- Don't have 2 dialogs with the same id, you cant have #define DIALOG_SKINS 250 and #define DIALOG_WEAPONS 250 < that wont work.

The problem is that the Dialog_Response and Dialog_OtraP are not executed ami all the dialogs serve me perfectly the two only ones that do not serve me are they at the moment of selecting the question they do not execute the dialogs and define them well there is no other define with its variable I do not understand what the problem is.