[FilterScript] Fusez's Map Editor (Version 3) [Dynamic Categories] [Improved] [Best of Version 1&2 Combined]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tensor
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks, I was waiting for this. Great job!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeC1
Посмотреть сообщение
Great work !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOmnitrix
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice job!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Castiel17
Посмотреть сообщение
Omg
Thank you so much. Great job!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castiel17
Посмотреть сообщение
But i want ask about how to Remove textdraw press Y to ....................
You can't do that while the mapeditor is loaded. If you want the text gone, then feel free to modify the script to your needs - or just unload the mapeditor whenever you want the text gone.

RedFusion, any chance you'll make your map editor support dynamic objects?
I'd love to use your map editor to edit my huge 2.7k map lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxandmov
Посмотреть сообщение
RedFusion, any chance you'll make your map editor support dynamic objects?
I'd love to use your map editor to edit my huge 2.7k map lol
Check your inbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFusion
Посмотреть сообщение
Check your inbox
Ever considered adding a map mover / grouping function?

Great work,
it's possible to create multiple mapping like "Police mapping outdoor.amx" "police mapping in.amx" ....
and load all of them in start of the game mode ? Or using the map editor in the map and load the file at the start of the server ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuro
Посмотреть сообщение
Great work,
it's possible to create multiple mapping like "Police mapping outdoor.amx" "police mapping in.amx" ....
and load all of them in start of the game mode ? Or using the map editor in the map and load the file at the start of the server ?
You can do it on a localhost server yes.
Place the .amx files in filterscripts folder. Server.cfg > in the filterscripts line, add your map file names, seperated with spaces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uproar
Посмотреть сообщение
You can do it on a localhost server yes.
Place the .amx files in filterscripts folder. Server.cfg > in the filterscripts line, add your map file names, seperated with spaces.
It's not possible to save all the mapping in a file located on script files for example and load at start of the server ?
For example, If I use the map editor while my players are playing I can save the mapping and it will saved automatically in the file and will spawn after a restart ?

Suggestion: if it is not done, please also make a way to attach Objects, Objects with Material and Objects with Material Text on vehicles, like is done in this filterscript:

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=624101

Example:

And also create an API to load and save maps into files directly, without having to recompile the code with the "CreateDynamicObject" statements every time; something like this:
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?pid=4025265#pid4025265

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasino97
Посмотреть сообщение
Suggestion: if it is not done, please also make a way to attach Objects, Objects with Material and Objects with Material Text on vehicles, like is done in this filterscript:
It's already possible!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasino97
Посмотреть сообщение
And also create an API to load and save maps into files directly, without having to recompile the code with the "CreateDynamicObject" statements every time; something like this:
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?pid=4025265#pid4025265
I've never made an API. But what i could do however, is adding the line "CreateDynamicObject" to the map loader.

And also i might add an user option to save the objects as CreateDynamicObject lines instead of CreateObject lines. Thanks for the suggestion.

Maybe AttachObjectToObject in the next version?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR_Junior
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe AttachObjectToObject in the next version?
Already possible...

@RedFusion, how can i add objects from another mapping that i want to place in and edit with your map editor?
By the way, these objects are created dynamic and was use previously with map construction

can we have a ******* tut on how we donwload it please?

Can i import more than 999 objects?

Anyone know how to use the Remove Building support for this? Can't seem to figure out how to do it.

New suggestions

1. An important one: make it possible to import existing maps created with JerneJL's Map Editor, i.e. support the translation of a text file containing CreateObject/CreateDynamicObject/raw data, to a Fusez's Map Editor map.

2. Make it possible to move in the GUI also using the keyboard

3. Make it possible to move the camera while moving the objects

4. Add the stream-distance property support for each object, this is because I usually stream medium-small objects only from 20.0m, but I want to stream some giant objects even from 1km away (example: airport runways).

YOU made my job much easier, THANK YOU for all hard work you've done for us all .

when i type /rcon loadfs mapedit , they say Filterscript mapedit load failed.

How do I go to the location of the maps already created? I want to go to the location of the map 'island' that is in "scriptfiles" but I do not know where it is located. Is there any command for that?

Hello!

Is it possible to map with this editor with the new models of the 0.3.DL?

Greetings

Allrounder18