[FilterScript] Fusez's Map Editor (Version 3) [Dynamic Categories] [Improved] [Best of Version 1&2 Combined]

(Download Links + How-To @ the end of the post)
This thread contains version 3 of the map editor.
Version 1 can be found here: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?pid=3316027#pid3316027
Version 2 can be found here: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?pid=3789899#pid3789899

Features:
  • Objects + Colors, Texture and Text Support.
  • Vehicles + Fast & Easy Tuning.
  • Pickups
  • Actors + Animations.
  • Player Attachments
  • Categories for Models, Vehicles, Skins and Textures.
  • Toolbar Instant access to a wide array of useful options.
  • Offset Editor Edit the offset of attached objects easily with keys.
  • Map File Management Wipe, Load & Save your maps.
  • Ingame Help Menu Contains credits, keystrokes and information about the script.
  • Category Manager Edit categories and their content.
  • Edit Marker A yellow arrow indicating which item is being edited.
  • RemoveBuilding Support You can now remove & re-create buildings.
What's New?
  • Edit Marker
  • Simplified Texturing, Texting & Coloring Objects
  • Categories + Category Manager
  • New Browser Design
  • Toolbar with More Options
  • Huge amounts of minor tweaks
Screenshots:
If you want your map to be featured here, PM me some screenshots of your map. If it's good enough and created using this map editor it will be added along with your name.

...More Pictures Here!
The map shown in the pictures above is included in the map editor package.

Credits: How To:
Download everything required, download links can be found further down this post.

How to Compile:
  • Extract mapedit.pwn to your filterscripts folder.
  • Extract the folder mapedit and its' content to your filterscripts folder.
  • Extract strlib.inc to your pawno/includes folder.
  • Extract sscanf2.inc to your pawno/includes folder.
  • Compile the code using pawno.
  • If the compilation was successful you should have the file mapedit.amx in your filterscripts folder now.
OR
  • Extract mapedit.amx to your filterscripts folder.
Before Loading:
  • Extract sscanf.dll (windows) / sscanf.so (linux) to your plugins folder.
  • Add sscanf (windows) / sscanf.so (linux) to your plugins line in your server.cfg file.
  • Create a folder in your scriptfiles folder and name the new folder maps.
  • Extract mapedit.db from the map editor package to your scriptfiles folder.
  • Extract mapedit_maps.db from the map editor package to your scriptfiles folder.
How to Load:
  • Add mapedit to your server.cfg filterscripts line, then start your server.
OR
  • Type loadfs mapedit in the server console window once opened, then press enter.
Troubleshooting:
If something doesn't work as it should, try using a blank gamemode combined with the map editor filterscript!
Example provided below.
(Thanks to Kwarde for the tip)
pawn Code:
#include <a_samp>

main() { }

public OnGameModeInit() {
    AddPlayerClass(0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0 ,0 , 0 ,0);
}
Download:

This one's interface is fancy, good job Fusez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matz
View Post
This one's interface is fancy, good job Fusez
Thanks! I spent alot of time getting it right.

Well done, thanks for this!

Fucking nice. Soon i test this version. Version 1 is awesome, version 2 i don't like (dialogs sucks), but this version is really Beautiful.

Good Work,But how to start, there is no command?

Very nice job i like you keeping improving this.

Very nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by liguanhua123
View Post
Load the filterscript and press "Y" for open editor.

Woow

Quote:
Originally Posted by justice96
View Post
Well done, thanks for this!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerCosta
View Post
Fucking nice. Soon i test this version. Version 1 is awesome, version 2 i don't like (dialogs sucks), but this version is really Beautiful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PT
View Post
Very nice job i like you keeping improving this.

Very nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by liguanhua123
View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by josea12f
View Post
Woow
I'm glad you guys appreciate the work put in here!

This is a really well made FS with an extensible design!
5-Stars from me the work put in here transcends almost every filterscript on the forum. I know the struggle to go the extra mile and there is definitely some work here that did just that. A big part for me with Texture Studio was the interface which lead to an evolving prototype system to bring some high level features to Textdraw manipulation. That system on it's own could be it's own project and release and overall the interface took a lot of time to get right.

I like to see all the new innovations you have come up with for map editing and I think it shows we are slowly moving into a new era of refined in-game map editors. I still think there is a lot of room to grow and at some point someone will release a map editor that brings us into that new era.

One more thing, I think you got way too many screens it takes a while to scroll down and read through the first post a bit annoying.

Didn’t test that yet cuz I’m on my iPhone . but hey! That interface !!! Awesome Man! Gonna test it asap

Wow goodjob

Well now, I'll spend all my time to test everything xD

Nice Update Thank you very much for your beautiful work. I love it

Greets
Risq l Mapping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
View Post
This is a really well made FS with an extensible design!
5-Stars from me the work put in here transcends almost every filterscript on the forum. I know the struggle to go the extra mile and there is definitely some work here that did just that. A big part for me with Texture Studio was the interface which lead to an evolving prototype system to bring some high level features to Textdraw manipulation. That system on it's own could be it's own project and release and overall the interface took a lot of time to get right.

I like to see all the new innovations you have come up with for map editing and I think it shows we are slowly moving into a new era of refined in-game map editors. I still think there is a lot of room to grow and at some point someone will release a map editor that brings us into that new era.

One more thing, I think you got way too many screens it takes a while to scroll down and read through the first post a bit annoying.
I appreciate the constructive criticism in your posts, some of the improvements i made to this editor were points you brought up in the past threads.

The high level textdraw library / features sounds interesting, i'll take a look at it and the texture studio in general, it might ignite some new ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAmir
View Post
Didn’t test that yet cuz I’m on my iPhone . but hey! That interface !!! Awesome Man! Gonna test it asap
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyNe
View Post
Wow goodjob
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiKode
View Post
Well now, I'll spend all my time to test everything xD
I'm glad you like it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risq
View Post
Nice Update Thank you very much for your beautiful work. I love it

Greets
Risq l Mapping
Thank you! I hope this tool will take your mapping to the next level, i've seen your maps and some of them are really impressive!

I don't know why but my dialogs won't response at all, dialogs are shown but no reactions when I click them.

Make sure you return 0 at the end of your OnDialogResponse if none of the dialogid's match, in both your gamemode and any other filterscripts that you load.

Everything looks great. Well done.

Glad to see the new updates. Rep