[FilterScript] Fusez's Map Editor (Version 3) [Dynamic Categories] [Improved] [Best of Version 1&2 Combined]

RedFusion, I have problem with save objects in SAMP 0.3DL, the objects in .map file is not saving. I think if this problem is with MAX_OBJECTS, because if your use #undef and redefine to MAX_OBJECTS <= 1000, .map save normally. And a pull request commit in github about function GetMaterialSizeName (matsize/func.pwn), read.

I tried the map editor with 0.3.dl yesterday and it worked just fine saving Maps. What does it say when you compile the script? Did you modify anything? Also i looked for the pull request but i couldnt find it!

Well now, I'll spend all my time to test everything. Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFusion
Посмотреть сообщение
I tried the map editor with 0.3.dl yesterday and it worked just fine saving Maps. What does it say when you compile the script? Did you modify anything? Also i looked for the pull request but i couldnt find it!
With zeex compiler I receive this error:
error 092: functions may not return arrays of unknown size (symbol "GetMaterialSizeName"), in function mapedit/matsize/func.pwn

But, today, I test compile with a blank samp server, with only mapedit, strlib and sscanf2, and compile normally. The problem here is a zeex compiler.

Edit: I create objects, and go to "Save", type "savemap" in dialog, message appears: "ERROR: a map has not been loaded."

or I go in "Save as", type a mapname, example: test, in test.txt in scriptfiles/maps, file stay blank. Here, the map save correctly if I use #undef MAX_OBJECTS and redefine to 1000.

Very good filterscript
Keep it

Nice one

My god this is all I ever needed. I always had to use MTA so far but this is really really great! Thanks alot
Just a thing, it didn't work with so well with my gamemode. Not a single category or object or whatsoever was visible and I couldn't create one. In fact the entire system worked except I couldn't add any objects.
Not really a problem because I will only use it for map creating and will never be implemented into the gamemode. Still weird. Dialogs worked fine aswell. My gamemode hasn't any textdraws or anything so I really can't tell what caused this problem.

If anyone has the same problem somehow, use this gamemode :P
PHP код:
#include <a_samp>

main() return 1;

public 
OnGameModeInit()
{

AddPlayerClass(0000000,,0);
    return 
1;

Fusez, what about Streamer support? Ikr they don't usually make 1k+ maps, but I do. xd

Well, in case you don't DIY, I can manage, but I can't count how much time I'll need ;P

This is so useful! Good job.

I can't move object's and car's and everything
help me

How i change the keys offset edit key? i don't have numpad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cauezin
Посмотреть сообщение
How i change the keys offset edit key? i don't have numpad
Open the GTA SA settings menu and change it at the controls there (redefine controls -> onfoot settings (perhaps vehicle settings aswell)).
I used to change them to IJKL (num 4 (arrow left)->J, num 2 (arrow down)->K, num 6 (arrow right) -> L, num 8 (arrow up) -> I).
It's like the well known WASD controls but then more to the right

mapedit/anim/func.pwn(31) : error 017: undefined symbol "db_get_field_assoc_int"
mapedit/anim/func.pwn(42) : error 017: undefined symbol "db_get_field_assoc_int"
mapedit/anim/func.pwn(66) : error 017: undefined symbol "db_get_field_int"
mapedit/texture/func.pwn(5) : error 017: undefined symbol "db_get_field_assoc_int"
mapedit/texture/func.pwn( : error 017: undefined symbol "db_get_field_assoc_int"
mapedit/texture/func.pwn(30) : error 017: undefined symbol "db_get_field_int"
mapedit/texture/func.pwn(127) : error 017: undefined symbol "db_get_field_assoc_int"
mapedit/texture/func.pwn(139) : error 017: undefined symbol "db_get_field_assoc_int"
mapedit/font/func.pwn(40) : error 017: undefined symbol "db_get_field_assoc_int"
mapedit/font/func.pwn(51) : error 017: undefined symbol "db_get_field_assoc_int"
mapedit/font/func.pwn(64) : error 017: undefined symbol "db_get_field_assoc_int"
mapedit/model/func.pwn( : error 017: undefined symbol "db_get_field_assoc_int"
mapedit/model/func.pwn(16) : error 017: undefined symbol "db_get_field_assoc_float"
mapedit/model/func.pwn(1 : error 017: undefined symbol "db_get_field_assoc_float"
mapedit/model/func.pwn(20) : error 017: undefined symbol "db_get_field_assoc_float"
mapedit/model/func.pwn(22) : error 017: undefined symbol "db_get_field_assoc_float"
mapedit/model/func.pwn(24) : error 017: undefined symbol "db_get_field_assoc_float"
mapedit/model/func.pwn(26) : error 017: undefined symbol "db_get_field_assoc_float"
mapedit/model/func.pwn(2 : error 017: undefined symbol "db_get_field_assoc_float"
mapedit/model/func.pwn(30) : error 017: undefined symbol "db_get_field_assoc_float"
mapedit/model/func.pwn(32) : error 017: undefined symbol "db_get_field_assoc_float"
mapedit/model/func.pwn(34) : error 017: undefined symbol "db_get_field_assoc_float"
mapedit/model/func.pwn(113) : error 017: undefined symbol "db_get_field_assoc_int"
mapedit/model/func.pwn(124) : error 017: undefined symbol "db_get_field_assoc_int"
mapedit/skin/func.pwn(5) : error 017: undefined symbol "db_get_field_assoc_int"
mapedit/skin/func.pwn(90) : error 017: undefined symbol "db_get_field_assoc_int"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

26 Errors.

While compiling :/

Everything is cool with this editor, which includes editing, texturing, simple UI. But why there is no option of delete GTA SA objects? A map editor loses it's pride without this ability, Please try to work on it in the next update.

A new patch has been released!
The map editor now features removebuilding support.

When updating to this patch, remember to also update your mapedit.db.
Please be aware that your categories will be reset when doing so.
There will be a script for migrating the building data to your current mapedit.db in the near future.
If you want to keep your categories, then wait for this script.

Quote:

* RemoveBuilding support has been added.

* Sometimes the ped dies when in camera mode, the player now gets their camera mode re-applied properly. Bug fixed!

* Toolbar tweaked a bit to fit in buildings.

* Credits added for building data array.

* mapedit.db modified, building data has been added.

* Select Object, Vehicle, Pickup, Actor has been tweaked, it used to not react when clicking the modelid column. Bug fixed.

* Added variables & messages when saving, loading and reseting the map. It now issues a message regarding how many objects, vehicles, pickups etc has been saved / loaded / reset.

* PositionFromObjectOffset renamed and modified to PositionFromOffset

* Fixed indentation

+ More

Really nice update!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risq
Посмотреть сообщение
Really nice update!
I'm glad you like it!

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
There will be a script for migrating the building data to your current mapedit.db in the near future.
This script i was talking about can be found here, it will migrate the data of all buildings into your mapedit.db.
See Here: https://github.com/fusez/Map-Editor-V3-BuildMigrator
Download Here: https://github.com/fusez/Map-Editor-...ive/master.zip

Thanks, I was waiting for this. Great job!

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
A new patch has been released!
The map editor now features removebuilding support.

When updating to this patch, remember to also update your mapedit.db.
Please be aware that your categories will be reset when doing so.

Nice job!

Omg
Thank you so much. Great job!

But i want ask about how to Remove textdraw press Y to ....................