SA-MP 0.3.8 version cancelled

R.I.P 0.3.8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, considering most of the work is done, it's not that far off... You can think it'll take years along with those who are simply here to moan about it, but it's not.

Seriously, it's actually not that far away, just show patience, and don't fall into the trap of the rest of these guys... Making out their works wasted because it's not coming out this week, but they're sorely mistaken as they are simply complaining for the sake of it.
Don’t you have anything better to do rather than sitting and arguing with samp members all day long? Every single page of this thread contains at least one post from you, get out of your mom’s basement and smell the roses dude you’re obsessed with internet, just look your post-per-day... hilarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adri1
Посмотреть сообщение
I think "lack of interest" is just your excuse that you are not motived to still developing sa-mp

8k views (vice city rp by one of the biggest spanish rp community):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0MVWnasqjs
You call me unmotivated then you point to something I made. That Vice City map conversion was made by me.

Obviously they don't make them too bright where you come from. You've been affiliated with servers that launched DDoS attacks against SA-MP and SA-MP servers, you once faked your own death on this forum. I don't even know how you're still allowed here.

worst decision you decided to take, thank you for wasting our time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
Посмотреть сообщение
You call me unmotivated then you point to something I made. That Vice City map conversion was made by me.

Obviously they don't make them too bright where you come from. You've been affiliated with servers that launched DDoS attacks against SA-MP and SA-MP servers, you once faked your own death on this forum. I don't even know how you're still allowed here.
Kalcor, will fix negative ping?
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=647914

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceOfPersia
Посмотреть сообщение
worst decision you decided to take, thank you for wasting our time
I don't see how time is wasted.

Did you even read further past the headlines?

I was developing a roleplay project with the 0.3.8, now i will downgrade my server to 0.3.7. Thanks Kalcor..

I personally don’t agree with this, but hey, who am I to say my opinion. What about the endless bug reports? Will they get fixed now?

Kalcor will be all to me early if my ack is banned but remember my words. That Samp 0.3.8 And 0.3.7 Piaril all *******r. (Russians) They inspire hope, but from your laziness we can not get what we expected! And you just took us and lied. When I started studying Pawno, I thought it would be cool with 0.3a. We are waiting for the new version of Samp. Or we create a petition that would sue you!

I'm a Russian person who is waiting for the new version as well as other people. Different nationalities. If you are sick or something worse, tell it to us. We will help you with the whole community. Both materially and financially we believe in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieHalltheJustinThom
Посмотреть сообщение
Kalcor will be all to me early if my ack is banned but remember my words. That Samp 0.3.8 And 0.3.7 Piaril all *******r. (Russians) They inspire hope, but from your laziness we can not get what we expected! And you just took us and lied. When I started studying Pawno, I thought it would be cool with 0.3a. We are waiting for the new version of Samp. Or we create a petition that would sue you!

I'm a Russian person who is waiting for the new version as well as other people. Different nationalities. If you are sick or something worse, tell it to us. We will help you with the whole community. Both materially and financially we believe in the future.
You can't sue Kalcor for not releasing 0.3.8 or not updating SA-MP at all. Grow up.

If you update the branch 0.3.7-R3, the compatibility with other 0.3.7-R1-R2 will be lost, so it is better to release 0.3.8. Those projects which do not need custom objects they may use useartwork = 0. Release 0.3.7 you divide the players into two camps, as modern players sometimes play on a few projects and it is not convenient to change the version of SA-MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
Посмотреть сообщение

Long Time guys like him should be banned but I don’t know why are always coming back.

Anyway you should just talk a little plus with your decisions with the community to see what we think. Of course not all but just some, some of us are here long time and keep coming here maybe we should ear the important opinions of us I understand if say shit like many said you should not listen but we are not all equal

Good morning.