sscanf2 Error when compiling script

So I am trying to help someone on here by translating a script to english to have posted for others on here and when I compile the script now I cam getting this error for sscanf2:

Код:
C:\Users\Jon\Desktop\New folder (3)\GTA samp test server\pawno\include\sscanf2.inc(143) : warning 219: local variable "name" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Users\Jon\Desktop\New folder (3)\GTA samp test server\pawno\include\sscanf2.inc(187) : warning 219: local variable "name" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Users\Jon\Desktop\New folder (3)\GTA samp test server\pawno\include\sscanf2.inc(230) : warning 219: local variable "name" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Users\Jon\Desktop\New folder (3)\GTA samp test server\pawno\include\sscanf2.inc(255) : warning 219: local variable "reason" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Users\Jon\Desktop\New folder (3)\GTA samp test server\pawno\include\sscanf2.inc(336) : warning 219: local variable "string" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Users\Jon\Desktop\New folder (3)\GTA samp test server\pawno\include\sscanf2.inc(396) : warning 219: local variable "string" shadows a variable at a preceding level
Lines 143, 187, 230 are:

Код:
     		name[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
Line 255:

Код:
	public OnPlayerDisconnect(playerid, reason)
Line 336, 396:

Код:
SSCANF:weapon(string[])
I don't know how to make them not shadow the other lines, if anyone would be kind enough to help me a bit, it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

This error simply means that you have defined those variables twice, somewhere in your script preceding these lines those variables have all been defined, you cannot define the same variable twice.

You can try renaming this variables to something unique, or alternatively find where they are already defined and check whether or not you need them and if you can change their name.

It is likely that you have somewhere defined these variables as global variables, so you cannot re-define them anywhere again in your script (callbacks, functions, commands etc).

Hm, well I know there are multiple of these in the lines, but I don't know how exactly I can change up that variable to not be in there twice.

Код:
	public OnFilterScriptInit()
	{
	    new
143 		name[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
145		SSCANF_Init(GetMaxPlayers(), INVALID_PLAYER_ID, MAX_PLAYER_NAME);
146		SSCANF_gInit = true;
148		// Check if there are any players that aren't initialized.
149		for (new i = 0; i < MAX_PLAYERS; i ++)
150		{
151		    if (IsPlayerConnected(i) && !SSCANF_IsConnected(i))
152		    {
153		        GetPlayerName(i, name, MAX_PLAYER_NAME);
154		        SSCANF_Join(i, name, IsPlayerNPC(i));
155		    }
156		}
Adding the line numbers in on this.

This is what the code is shadowing

Код:
	public OnGameModeInit()
	{
		if (!SSCANF_gInit)
		{
		    new
187		        name[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
189			SSCANF_Init(GetMaxPlayers(), INVALID_PLAYER_ID, MAX_PLAYER_NAME);
190			SSCANF_gInit = true;
192			// Check if there are any players that aren't initialized.
193			for (new i = 0; i < MAX_PLAYERS; i ++)
194			{
195			    if (IsPlayerConnected(i) && !SSCANF_IsConnected(i))
196			    {
197			        GetPlayerName(i, name, MAX_PLAYER_NAME);
198			        SSCANF_Join(i, name, IsPlayerNPC(i));
199			    }
			}
The main line here is MAX_PLAYER_NAME which I don't see anyway of changing that without causing anymore problems. I know for some variables you can change them slightly to insure no shadowing. But I'm not sure about this... I've tried changing the variable, and made sure to define the variables ( I think anyways) But still get the same error. I feel like I'm missing something....

In your gamemode or another filterscript, have you globally defined those variables name, reason or string?

Rename those declared variables (new) to some random like stringix instead of string and if you get any "ERROR UNDEFINED SYMBOL" go to that line and rename the used variable to the declared one you renamed. IE. Instead of:
PHP код:
new name[26];
public 
OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{
    new 
name[26];

GetPlayerName(playerid,name,26);
    return 
1;

Do this
PHP код:
new name[26];
public 
OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{
    new 
playername[26];//changed

GetPlayerName(playerid,playername,26);//changed

return 1;

Quote:

shadows a variable

there's already a variable with this name so use
Код:
static name[26];

Are you compiling sscanf2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic_
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you compiling sscanf2?
No, compiling the Script, and the error was within the sscanf2 <-- for you good sir smh. Lol