[Include] DCC - Discord Command Controller.

Anyone ever find out how to format new lines for the discord client?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ101
Посмотреть сообщение
Anyone ever find out how to format new lines for the discord client?
I'm pretty sure \n works. I could be wrong but I remember it working when testing ideas with the plugin.

help
D:\usuarios\alumno\escritorio\SAO\pawno\include\dc c.inc(14) : error 001: expected token: ")", but found "<"
D:\usuarios\alumno\escritorio\SAO\pawno\include\dc c.inc(14) : warning 231: state specification on forward declaration is ignored
D:\usuarios\alumno\escritorio\SAO\pawno\include\dc c.inc(14) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ")"
D:\usuarios\alumno\escritorio\SAO\pawno\include\dc c.inc(15) : error 001: expected token: ")", but found "<"
D:\usuarios\alumno\escritorio\SAO\pawno\include\dc c.inc(15) : warning 231: state specification on forward declaration is ignored
D:\usuarios\alumno\escritorio\SAO\pawno\include\dc c.inc(15) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ")"
D:\usuarios\alumno\escritorio\SAO\pawno\include\dc c.inc(19) : error 001: expected token: ")", but found "<"
D:\usuarios\alumno\escritorio\SAO\pawno\include\dc c.inc(19) : error 085: no states are defined for symbol "SendDC"
D:\usuarios\alumno\escritorio\SAO\pawno\include\dc c.inc(19) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
D:\usuarios\alumno\escritorio\SAO\pawno\include\dc c.inc(19) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Hi...I kicked nightbot out of the discord channel. logged into the web version of discord. (account was right?). Only have one account to begin with. Then logged out.Went back to nightdev dashboard and unlinked nightbot from the server and linked again. After doing this, I got the message “server name” settings updated".