SA-MP hosted tab listing price raises to 15 euro.

I know what you mean Kar it is straight up bullshit as a community we deserve better than to be treated like shit. You know what a lot of people put in tons of work into their gamemodes with far more effort than what they do at game-mp.com it's fucking disgusting.

I myself never really use the hosted tab and neither do most of the people I talk to, so I don't know why server owners should worry about this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivid
View Post
I myself never really use the hosted tab and neither do most of the people I talk to, so I don't know why server owners should worry about this.
Because those server owners actually use the hosted tab? Most of the people you talk to probably don't even own a server so it's pretty damn stupid to assume how hosted tab is useless just because your friends don't own a server. Actually it doesn't even make any sense lol.

All I understand here is they calculated the same amount they are getting by hosted tab [Customers] and when they increase the price some of them wont pay and remove the hosted by which the income coming from hosted tab wont decrease[Since the price has been increased] as well as the servers in the hosted tab list will decrease. It does makes sense. They will definetely get profit by doing so no loss.

Ok agreed with there conditions, But still where to buy?

Still they've not opened their new registrations, Creating a new thread regards this people just copy the server list and paste it 'See this'.

But in-fact there host's aren't not replying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleSmith
View Post
I lost mine too and nobody responded to the emails, I even offered to pay a recovery fee!
Same happened to me, i registered an account on 2011 and i accidentally removed the email with the password code that game-mp send when you register, i tried to contact them on the support email but still waiting a response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Scope
View Post
Same happened to me, i registered an account on 2011 and i accidentally removed the email with the password code that game-mp send when you register, i tried to contact them on the support email but still waiting a response.
give up waiting, i've been waiting 2 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleSmith
View Post
I lost mine too and nobody responded to the emails, I even offered to pay a recovery fee!
lol must of been really lucky than.

Is Game-mp even available? Everytime I go in there they say we are not accepting new members

Quote:
Originally Posted by idontcare999
View Post
Is Game-mp even available? Everytime I go in there they say we are not accepting new members
It isn't. Account registration has been closed for ages and only a certain few have accounts there, these being the ones who sell hosted tab nowadays.

It's just typical that I forgot my login... could've made a killing!