Merry Christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaperstone
View Post
I don't think anybody cares about anything you wrote below the real commentary on his post and you've taken his sarcasm way too far.

You cannot deny that this saying has long ago turned into a meme, this isn't a "brainwash" of the media, people see the news, see that something irrelevant to their life happens on the other half of the world, don't care, kind of violent, lets make dark jokes.

Really, nobody cares what's your opinion about Islam or other religions and other "extra facts about this religion".

This is SAMP Development forums, not "my religion is better than you think forums".

You've reached so far from him.
Nobody cares about your opinion either so stop shoving it up here, stop acting like you know it all.

Also stop with "this is SA-MP Development forum not blah shit stuff", so then why do you even visit this section "everything and nothing".. Go do some developing and stop showing your smart ass here. It's "everything and nothing" section, I can even post pictures of dog poop here because it comes under "everything and nothing" so plz.

And not a bit of politeness.

this was meant to be a simple merry christmas thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfr
View Post
this was meant to be a simple merry christmas thread
I know right mate.....

It is best not to create such threads like this, these kinds of threads always end up in the same scenario.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arithmetic
View Post
Jeez, kid. Use a synonym page to mask your piece of shit vocabulary. This saying is holy for muslims. You saying it turned into a meme is my point exactly.

You don’t know jack-shit about reality, so the only thing you trigger from your lack of knowledge is senseless attention-craving jokes.

You consider it normal? It’s not. People who turned this into a ”meme” know nothing of reality.

Normality is an illusion. What’s normal for a kid in the middle-east is chaos for a dipshit like you.

Don’t try to bicker your way out cause I’ll disconnect your neck-bone in every single way you think of going.

Bitch.
I agree with you on this, religion is the last thing to turn into a meme or make fun of and doing so makes you an immature fuckhead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arithmetic
View Post
Jeez, kid. Use a synonym page to mask your piece of shit vocabulary. This saying is holy for muslims. You saying it turned into a meme is my point exactly.

You don’t know jack-shit about reality, so the only thing you trigger from your lack of knowledge is senseless attention-craving jokes.

You consider it normal? It’s not. People who turned this into a ”meme” know nothing of reality.

Normality is an illusion. What’s normal for a kid in the middle-east is chaos for a dipshit like you.

Don’t try to bicker your way out cause I’ll disconnect your neck-bone in every single way you think of going.

Bitch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueDrifter
View Post
I agree with you on this, religion is the last thing to turn into a meme or make fun of and doing so makes you an immature fuckhead.
I agree with both of you.

Quote:
View Post
And not a bit of politeness.
Welcome to the real world.

Well said Arithmetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SayTricky
View Post
Welcome to the real world.

Well said Arithmetic
This isn't the "real world", this is called animals.
Being nice is a choice, the fact that iFrame and Arithmatic(?) cannot speak without swearing, just shows how violent and uncomfortable they are to be with.

They have chosen to be dislikable and ruin their names, not anyone else for them.

This is really low to call out someone for his vocabulary and use such a language.
Moreover, his followers aren't that great either

Quote:

Throwing words like this, even if they don't connect to each other, only to call somehow a person.

Immature? your opinion about a person that doesn't care about your religion is "immature"? thousands of years of wars over religion and you think that one that doesn't care about the other one's religion and making it a joke is immature?

It means disrespectness, nothing else.

ib4, I am from the Middle East, for the false claims about "if you'd live in the middle east it'd be a chaos to a person like you", my native language isn't English, nor is it my second, but third and I'm not obligated in any way to satisfy one's read;
Wherever I live is none of anyone's business, I may live even in any other country and any other place, I may even suffer more or even less, I may be disabled and may not, may have lost someone and maybe a slave in other country beaten to blood, doesn't matter where I live, this is low to call random people for this.

I may even consider my suffers greater, this is still my business, this isn't your life to judge how tough it is and I don't have to understand other people's suffer.

P.S.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iFrame
Also stop with "this is SA-MP Development forum not blah shit stuff", so then why do you even visit this section "everything and nothing".. Go do some developing and stop showing your smart ass here. It's "everything and nothing" section, I can even post pictures of dog poop here because it comes under "everything and nothing" so plz.
This was totally unrelated, like, just wanted to say that.
It feels like you are pushing yourself to say anything to offend a person.

Quote:
View Post
Being nice is a choice, the fact that iFrame and Arithmatic(?) cannot speak without swearing, just shows how violent and uncomfortable they are to be with.

They have chosen to be dislikable and ruin their names, not anyone else for them.

This is really low to call out someone for his vocabulary and use such a language.

Throwing words like this, even if they don't connect to each other, only to call somehow a person.

Immature? your opinion about a person that doesn't care about your religion is "immature"? thousands of years of wars over religion and you think that one that doesn't care about the other one's religion and making it a joke is immature?

ib4, I am from the Middle East, for the false claims about "if you'd live in the middle east it'd be a chaos to a person like you", my native language isn't English, nor is it my second, but third and I'm not obligated in any way to satisfy one's read;
Wherever I live is none of anyone's business, I may live even in any other country and any other place, I may even suffer more or even less, I may be disabled and may not, may have lost someone and maybe a slave in other country beaten to blood, doesn't matter where I live, this is low to call random people for this.

I may even consider my suffers greater, this is still my business, this isn't your life to judge how tough it is and I don't have to understand other people's suffer.

P.S.

There's a difference between caring and being a disrespectful cunt you see, i wouldn't give 2 shits if some guy didn't have interest into reading my religion or anyone's religion, but if you go around saying, hey fuck you and your beliefs and fuck everything you think that is sacred, Now that, that is immature and as i said before being a fuckhead, i think if you believe otherwise then you're irrelevant and just can't be argued with as you can't ask for respect when you show none, no one is forcing anyone's religion over anyone, they're defending what they belief in which is a very serious deal when some dipshit comes around and starts mocking it, you should really grow the fuck up kap.

Merry Christmast everyone

Quote:
View Post

P.S.

Says it all xd

Happy holidays! Have the best time with your family and friends!