Merry Christmas

I just logged to say Merry Chrismas to everyone.
And Happy new year

Merry Christmas mate and a happy new year :)

Yay! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year guys <3

Merry Christmas and Happy new year <3

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! and Happy New Year guys.....

Mashallah

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018

Happy New Year everyone!!!
2018 is coming very soon.

Have a great year ahead guys and a merry christmas to you all (belated).

Cheers!

Merry christmas guys wish ya a happy new year <3 (Sorry for being late :P)

Happy christmas and a merry new year

Merry Christmas lad

Quote:
Originally Posted by RxErT
View Post
Allahuakbar BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Dont let an extra chromosome get you down

Merry xmas from Berlin my dudes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapersky™
View Post
You had to do that? Can't you just festively wish everyone a merry christmas? I don't get the reason.
---

Have a great year ahead guys and a merry christmas to you all (belated).

Cheers!
He’s craving attention. Growing up fragile and insecure he has yet to mature into self confirming strength and integrity that would require no attention or approval from everyone in order to express in the world, to be happy, or to be emotionally balanced.

This kid is not aware of the deeply seated subconscious convictions he has that drive him to be seen in order to feel okay about his self worth. And the reason he wrote such a comment sarcastically is because his ego wants everything it feels it lacks.

Allahu Akbar. Allah is the greatest. Been misinterpreted by many in denial. Goes to show what religion is real when the only thing non-muslims can do is make fun of and trash-talk the fastest growing religion today known as Islam based on media brainwash, hatred and racism.

Moral of my post? Choke on your dad’s dick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arithmetic
View Post
He’s craving attention. Growing up fragile and insecure he has yet to mature into self confirming strength and integrity that would require no attention or approval from everyone in order to express in the world, to be happy, or to be emotionally balanced.

This kid is not aware of the deeply seated subconscious convictions he has that drive him to be seen in order to feel okay about his self worth. And the reason he wrote such a comment sarcastically is because his ego wants everything it feels it lacks.

Allahu Akbar. Allah is the greatest. Been misinterpreted by many in denial. Goes to show what religion is real when the only thing non-muslims can do is make fun of and trash-talk the fastest growing religion today known as Islam based on media brainwash, hatred and racism.

What a great form of advertisement to the server in your signature! I definitely WONT be checking it out after this reply.

Quote:
View Post

/w/ more posts like this pls

Thanks and merry christmas .

Quote:
Originally Posted by ]Kurence[
View Post
Happy christmas and a merry new year
M,X-Mas

Quote:
View Post

I don't think anybody cares about anything you wrote below the real commentary on his post and you've taken his sarcasm way too far.

You cannot deny that this saying has long ago turned into a meme, this isn't a "brainwash" of the media, people see the news, see that something irrelevant to their life happens on the other half of the world, don't care, kind of violent, lets make dark jokes.

Really, nobody cares what's your opinion about Islam or other religions and other "extra facts about this religion".

This is SAMP Development forums, not "my religion is better than you think forums".

Quote:
View Post
You've reached so far from him.