Attaching Camera to a Object BUG!

When i attach my camera to a Object it works but The screen is flickering/Flashing.

i tried with CreateObject / CreateDynamicObject / CreatePlayerObject.
still same result.

The video is not mine, but i used for example of the bug:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz9WPmZM33c

EDIT:
Also when you attach a camera to the object there is no way you can set the CameraLookAt Position, I tried with SetPlayerCameraLookAt but it bugs and i dont see anything.

EDIT 2:
This Bug was fixed in RC3, but now again in RC4-1 the bug came back and my screen is flickering/Flashing when i attach my camera to a object + the sound bugging aswell?? the sounds also flickering.

and there is still no option to set CameraLookAt Position when the camera is attached.

it's timer bug
Kalcor limited timer to 0x7FFFFFF value
but it must be limited to 0x3FFFFFFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAWN_METAL
View Post
it's timer bug
Kalcor limited timer to 0x7FFFFFF value
but it must be limited to 0x3FFFFFFF
I didn't write the game. I only created this mod.

Related to this bug report.

I love Kalcor <3

Also when you attach a camera to the object there is no way you can set the CameraLookAt Position, I tried with SetPlayerCameraLookAt but it bugs and i dont see anything.

Confirmed. I tried to make a cctv and my camera started facing the wrong side, so I tried setting the SetPlayerCameraLookAt position but it does not work.

This Bug was fixed in RC3, but now again in RC4-1 the bug came back and my screen is flickering/Flashing when i attach my camera to a object + the sound bugging aswell?? the sounds also flickering.