Suggestions for 0.3.8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmad45123
Посмотреть сообщение
CEF would be v cool
This! CEF would put SA-MP at completely another level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritzy
Посмотреть сообщение
This! CEF would put SA-MP at completely another level.
it would make it a bit too modern, a few more dialog styles or an ability to make our own would be more than enough

Add player slots please

There are some things that SA-MP is doing by itself and we do not really have any control over it.

Since there were some changes years back like deprecated callback OnPlayerPrivMsg and instead of that callback we have told people to create PM system on their own - I think it is time to atleast give us control over spawn buttons (class selection) or remove the class selection at all which includes deletion of:

- AddPlayerClass
- AddPlayerClassEx
- OnPlayerRequestClass
- ForceClassSelection
- F4 to force back into class selection again

and other functions related to the class selection.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?...71&postcount=9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe. I think most serious servers are using SetSpawnInfo/SetPlayerSkin. AddPlayerClass is a leftover from SA-MP 0.1.
What's the point of having the built-in class selection then with those annoying class selection buttons. Most of people skip the class selection and use their own system.

I think it would be good to see it gone and just add a filterscript in the default samp-server package with custom class selection script with all the skins to let people add into their gamemode.

I am suggesting better decryption for skin, for protection, to pack .dff and .txd into one file which can`t be easly break by players, for example army.dff and army.txd to be packed into e7b95b49658278100801c88833a52522.file

PS: I used MD5 Hash generator to generate this name into hash, but I think developer understand what I meant.

Why is this good? It is good for protection of your server-side mods, which couldn`t be copied by other players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanady
Посмотреть сообщение
I am suggesting better decryption for skin, for protection, to pack .dff and .txd into one file which can`t be easly break by players, for example army.dff and army.txd to be packed into e7b95b49658278100801c88833a52522.file

PS: I used MD5 Hash generator to generate this name into hash, but I think developer understand what I meant.

Why is this good? It is good for protection of your server-side mods, which couldn`t be copied by other players.
Why you need encryption for skins and objects xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbyssMorgan
Посмотреть сообщение
Why you need encryption for skins and objects xD
Hmm why? Let`s see:

On this picture you see sizes and names, so from that you can assume that what is object and what is skin, also we saw few days ago that developer posted new rule to protect copyrights and server-side models, so if he really want to protect other developers models this is the one of the many ways how he can do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanady
Посмотреть сообщение
I am suggesting better decryption for skin[...]
You seem to misunderstand how encryption works, this is impossible see: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?...6&postcount=96

1. Sync the speech when you run into someone.

2. Sync the flames.

3. More things that need to be synced. But I could
not remember them currently. But ofc take the most
important ones.

4. Bug fixes!

Support for more letters if possible:

čćћđљћ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saddin
Посмотреть сообщение
Support for more letters if possible:

čćћđљћ
Support for Unicode would be awesome. As far as I know, the game can actually recognize Unicode characters, but all the server protocols are in ANSI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprtik
Посмотреть сообщение
Support for Unicode would be awesome. As far as I know, the game can actually recognize Unicode characters, but all the server protocols are in ANSI.
What about emojis? let's honor the emoji movie once in a while!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoussama
Посмотреть сообщение
What about emojis? let's honor the emoji movie once in a while!
If enabling Unicode means enabling emojis, I take my argument back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romz
Посмотреть сообщение
Add a function to hide transport from the radar and maps.
Код:
ToggleVehicleMarker(vehicleid, bool:toggle);
This.

Not sure if it's already been suggested but it'd good to have some functions that check if a custom skin/object ID is valid. ( i.e. IsSimpleObjectValid(objectid); )

Allow to access files outside scriptfiles folder.

Fix the "you're banned from this server" when lost connection. As it never happens on localhost, but on any sv always. Reloading bans ain't a solution at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralis
Посмотреть сообщение
Fix the "you're banned from this server" when lost connection. As it never happens on localhost, but on any sv always. Reloading bans ain't a solution at all.
True, it`s an old bug which should be fixed a long time ago

Код:
HidePlayerChatBox(playerid, bool:false);
Add this feature please. We can hide/show the Player Chat Box give us rights to handle SA-MP Chat box. This will help a lot especially for me. Instead clearing all the chat box (Disadvantage if there is an important text or message from the server or players when we clear the chat box there is no retrieval for such information) F7 Is only for client make something that can be done in server-side scripting :V.. I think it's easy to add this feature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralis
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes please fix this.

Please also fix toggling drive-by mode as passenger. - You can only toggle it once, after you've pressed H the second time to stop drive-by'ing you must re-enter the vehicle to toggle it on again.