Suggestions for 0.3.8

SetObjectSize(objectid, objectsize) - Gives the possibility to resize objects (smaller or larger) than the original. (Would give some more creativity for custom made maps, specially on Roleplay servers)

SetGameSpeed(gamespeed = 1.0 as default) / SetPlayerGameSpeed(playerid, gamespeed) - Game speed changer.
1 = Normal speed
<1 = Slow-Mo
>1 = Fast

SetPlayerWaterImage(ImagePath) / SetWaterImage(ImagePath) / SetSkyImage(ImagePath) / SetPlayerSkyImage(ImagePath) - Ability to change/replace the sky and water's look with an image (METEOR SHOWEEEER, LAVAAAAA)

ToggleObjectCollision(objectid, true/false) - Ability to change either an object's collision is on or not, if false the player can go through the object (Good for Race DM maps)

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/DisableRe...icleCollisions - Give the ability to disable unoccupied vehicles collisions too. When 2 or more players are on the same spot and vehicle are switched or spawned at the same time, (mostly racing servers) cars will collide.

Another thing, not directly related to 0.3.8 (server sided mods), but hopefully it can be made as a quick fix: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?pid=3953185#pid3953185 . This can be very annoying.

- no Z limit limit for planes / helicopters / jetpacks

SetPlayerCheckpoint(playerid, Float: x, Float:y, Float:z, Float: size, color);

SetPlayerRaceCheckpoint(playerid, type, Float: x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:nextx, Float:nexty, Float:nextz, Float: size, color);

TogglePlayerHUD(playerid, bool:toggle);

- Custom vehicle handlings
- Custom weapon stats
- Custom fonts in textdraws/gametexts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokeyL
Посмотреть сообщение
TogglePlayerHUD(playerid, bool:toggle);

[/B]
It would be better if we had more control over what to hide/show considering the HUD.

TogglePlayerHUD(playerid, bool:toggle, element_id);
element_id : HUD_HEALTH_BAR, HUD_ARMOR_BAR, HUD_CLOCK, HUD_RADAR..

DELETED

especially a bug with the removal of buildings, really want to be quickly fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romz
Посмотреть сообщение
especially a bug with the removal of buildings, really want to be quickly fixed.
Yes, this problem is very difficult, I already gave several suggestions and ideas on how to revovler this bug, but whenever I say that in a topic is deleted -.

Probably this is the samp update, longer to have one next, but will we continue having old problems?

Quote:
EDIT, news topics:
BUGS:
  • RemoveBuild Crash
  • Aim Z sniper Not Sync
  • lack of control of rocket launchers and grenades
  • Damage using parachute, not treated by server
  • Inumerous objects can not be used on map, because they cause crash
  • Locomotives are bad, you can not even choose which rails to go
  • EnableLightsOnDay(); it would be a great configuration, to enable object lights, during the day, thus not having problems with police sirens, and legal visuals
  • airplanes and helicopters should rotate the rotor and propellers when they are on, and do not rock when off, rather than when you have a player in the vehicle, this is unpleasant
  • improve damage control of vehicles, such as having a dedicated callback, and know if the damage is punch, mellee, shot, rpg, grenade, collision ...
  • DisableKnifeFutive (); to remove the attack behind the knife, that everyone has problems correcting syncronization, or do not want the blow
  • Structures smaller than the CJ, can not be traversed, (but this is possible in GTA: SA, (places where you can pass down)
  • climates above ID 40 have different behaviors, have different behavior by clients (not sync)
  • Disable FAKE RPG shooting, and sniper shooting (it is not possible to fix server side, it is annoying because you can shoot quickly, without noise, and without taking damage from the explosions)
  • freeze carjack bug, (if you are stealing the bike from somebody, and one of the players has lag / packetloss / high ping, or another network problem, and leave the motorcycle, the player who tried to steal and kicked the bike, and ends up freezing, and have to restart the game to solve)
PROBLEMS:
  • We should have greater control of the weapon, such as disable shooting per player, aim, or even sounds
    GetPlayerKeys, poderia reconhecer all teclas, ou pelo menos letras, para uma melhor personalizaзгo e user experience
  • best use of Audio Stream (can have multi Streams, change position without interrupting audio ...) na sa mp
  • Set Anim (should in the parameter "force" a value, which prevents the player from canceling animation (entering vehicles, shooting, falling ... does not affect)
  • Changing client messages "you have banned ..." because some network or game bugs can make it appear without the server is punishing you, so the frustrated player removes the server from the favorites and goes away, for a disenchantment
  • callbacks for when the player starts to type or to stop (F6, T), would be cool, for more possibilities
  • JetPack should not drop, so it greatly disrupts its use, it would be up to the server to remove it, and only return it as the script
Quote:

if I remember more things, I bring them, and whoever knows more would be useful to say them

PHP код:

Add:
PHP код:
SetPlayerVisibleInScoreboard(playerid,toggle);
GetVehicleWeaponRotation(vehicleid, &Float:rX, &Float:rY); 

Код:
- Rgb support for colors of vehicles and headlights.
- Read the folder contents of the players (OnPlayerFilePath) - For Cleo and S()beit
- Change the size of objects.
- Server-side music opening.
- Web browser support.
- Check to be AFK players.
- Riding as passenger vehicles, weapons for players to detecting synchronization.
- Add advanced cheating protection.
- Must precede a blur effect.
These features are translated using a translation. It may be error, I'm sorry.

Native object replacement function. Could be ReplaceModel(modelid, "dff", "txd").

You can use AddSimpleModel, but depends on the RemoveBuildingForPlayer function, instead of simple object reeplacement.

Kalcor, some players on some servers abuse F4 button which returns them to class selection.

Example: On some RPG servers when PD freeze someone and starts leading them to jail, that suspect player press F4 and he just get away without jail punishment.

Also maybe server owners could "lock" some general sa-mp commands for other players (like /save, /interior and so on...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saddin
Посмотреть сообщение
Kalcor, some players on some servers abuse F4 button which returns them to class selection.

Example: On some RPG servers when PD freeze someone and starts leading them to jail, that suspect player press F4 and he just get away without jail punishment.

Also maybe server owners could "lock" some general sa-mp commands for other players (like /save, /interior and so on...)
That's the issue for the server owner. Also disabling /save or /interior is not really useful nor desirable.

Previous post.

9) Ability to reference in-game models and textures in artconfig.txt

Some objects may have the perfect model and texture in the game, but they have e.g. dynamic flags, explosions etc. attached to them. Being able to use AddSimpleModel to specify a model that uses in-game dff or txd (i.e. not downloaded) would be great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwisT3R
Посмотреть сообщение
- being able to check if a player is currently writing a message in the chatbox (even displaying it with an icon like the afk one)
I was about to suggest this, but then I saw someone else did. Hopefully this will be done.
Kye, thank you for your great work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmad45123
Посмотреть сообщение
CEF would be v cool
CEF would be awsome, also with Shader system...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codeah
Посмотреть сообщение
Checking if a player is flying is already possible by using the MapAndreas plugin.

So are "custom radios", you can just set up an online radio and use PlayAudioStreamForPlayer.

About the VOIP, i'd say that I wouldnt really be against it, as long as you can enable and disable it. But I doubt it will be added
No you probably miss understood about Custom Radio what I means was a faction radio((/r)) or a walkie talkie System with Vioce Chat. using SendClientVoiceMessage or something. ****** provides TextToSpeach and SpeachToText API's for free.

- SetVehicleRotation(vehicleid, X, Y, Z).
- Able to toggle Object collision. (also when its attached to vehicle).
- Able to resize Object size. (also when its attached to vehicle).
- Able to Detect which keys are pressed (example "i" to open inventory).
- IsPlayerESC(playerid).

Add a function to hide transport from the radar and maps.
Код:
ToggleVehicleMarker(vehicleid, bool:toggle);