SA-MP 0.3.8 RC (cancelled -> 0.3.DL)

Yeahhhh!!! Good Work Kalcor

Can we still expect this? Also, will it change how they work at all or will it simply have better internal performance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
Посмотреть сообщение
The player object code in the server is pretty old (SA-MP 0.2). I have some code ready to replace it but it hasn't been enabled yet. It should improve the CPU usage.

What happens with my topic about Weapon Custom? Coming this feature in next RCs? ^^

Why has the information on custom textdraws sprites support from version RC4-2 been deleted from the main post? Was there a mistake?

well good job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForT
Посмотреть сообщение
Why has the information on custom textdraws sprites support from version RC4-2 been deleted from the main post? Was there a mistake?
It hasn't been tested properly. I'm the only person to test it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerCosta
Посмотреть сообщение
What happens with my topic about Weapon Custom? Coming this feature in next RCs? ^^
Not sure. I guess a moderator thought the model was taken from another game or something. If I'm doing anything related to vehicles or weapons it's coming much later, maybe not even in this version.

The weapon model reminds me a little of

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20160429205621

http://levelup.com.br/uploaded//warf...1008084229.png

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

If I'm doing anything related to vehicles or weapons it's coming much later, maybe not even in this version.
Don't rush the update, take your time, make it big. It doesn't matter if you are going to release it in 3-4 months or more, new features matter.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm the only person to test it.
And what are the beta testers doing?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Not sure. I guess a moderator thought the model was taken from another game or something. If I'm doing anything related to vehicles or weapons it's coming much later, maybe not even in this version.
Topic is about a improvisation for a custom weapons, using custom object with SetPlayerAttachObject.

Haven't been doing anything with SAMP for quite a while. But got a PC again so thought I might check it out and then saw this..
I NEEDED THIS A LOONG TIME AGO. F*****G AWESOME! Might even start scripting again and create the server I once began with but never finished due to having no PC/laptop :P

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Have you done something about .ttf or 3D images? 3d images would be amazing, some system like 3dtextlabels that we can attach it to players too

so much can be done with 3D images, like player stats (bleeding, dead, hunger, sleep, arrested)

Is there any 0.3.8 server (except lsrp)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sowad
Посмотреть сообщение
You should wait after the official release

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
yeah!

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
If I'm doing anything related to vehicles or weapons it's coming much later, maybe not even in this version.
I really hope you can get around to syncing the heat seeking weapons, satchel charges and other such, finally getting all the weapons to work as R* intended.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Check the Internet list? It works in 0.3.8 AFAIK.

great update

What slots do this mean is that now 2k slots
- Max client sprite slots increased from 100 to 200.

You should be able to use downloaded txds as textdraw sprites using the tag mdl-ID:texturename. Where '-ID' is a model added with AddSimpleModel.

I don't uderstand, please explain it to me....