[GameMode] Sublime Game [ls-rp.it]

Grazie mille! Vedo se riesco a tradurlo in inglese.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrexDev
View Post
Hello guys, today I want to release a roleplay game mode developed by me for Los Santos Roleplay (ita).
I would avoid writing long texts because I don't have a great knowledge of English, therefore I talk about scripts directly.
I want to specify that this game mode is full dynamic except few things (arrest point, for example).

FEATURES

- Account system with a limit of 3+ characters for account;
- Inventory System with 10 items for characters, 20 for houses, and 2+ (according to model) for vehicles;
- Keys System (players can give a copy of their keys of houses/vehicles/biz to other players);
- New phone system, with the possibility to own a lot of phones (disposable too). Every phone has call & sms logs and phone books. Though a player drop a phone, logs or contacts aren't lost;
- Telephone Repeaters System in all San Andreas (if the signal is low, some parts of text are replaced by dots);
- Vehicles System with a lot of commands for handle them (tune, spawn, despawn, upgrade, show fines, remove/set license plate, tow, inventory, give key, park, etc...);
- Dealership System (with textdraws) and handled by staff, that can change models and models' price everytime;
- Drugs (marijuana, hashish, cocaine, heroin, methamphetamine, crack, pcp, ecstasy, amphetamine, purple drank, lsd) effects, production (laboratory) and addiction systems.
- Import System for illegal factions (import drugs, weapons, disassembled weapons, ammo);
- PayPhone System (every payphone has a number and it's possibile to call them);
- Mobile Data Computer System for police (impound vehicle, insert/read criminal records, insert/edit/read/remove all points bulletin, give/remove/show logs weapon licenses, search citizen/plate/number);
- Advanced Bug System (place in houses, vehicles and on players and listen/remove them) for police;
- Illegal Industries System that sold products like methylamine, ammonia and a lots of other products;
- Snakecam System with actors for police;
- Boombox System with custom audio for premium and radio for normal players;
- Texas Holdem Poker, Blackjack, Slot machine and Roulette Systems;
- Custom Animation System (players can create animations in game and all can use them if they know nickname);
- Advertising System with the possibility to leave the advert online for several hours (/onlineadv);
- Taxes System (handled by government faction in game);
- Place Description System (three slot for player);
- Graffiti System for illegal factions (only if the faction is enabled from an administrator);
- Anticheat (money, weapons, ammo, teleport, crasher, airbreak, invisible, health, armour, vehicle repair, jetpack, car hack, silent aim);
- Furniture System for houses and buildings. 800+ objects with some commands to handle furnitures (/frot, /showid, /texture, etc..);
- Complex System (the owner of complex can rent or sell to other players the houses present in the complex);
- Advanced Report System (for admins and players);
- Tolls System;
- Teleport System (for factions);
- Faction System (rank 1, 2, 3 and admins can change skins, salaries, etc..);
- Building and House System;
- Trucker, Taxi Driver, Mechanic and Farmer Jobs;
- Fishing (on boat and on foot);
- New weapons damages;
- Possibility to upgrade strength and health points (/upgrade).

...and a lot of other systems.

The User Control Panel (Sublime Web) is my first work in PHP & HTML, so excuse me for possible shitcode.
Has some features, as character application, handle characters and accounts (own & others for admins), show players' inventory, mobile data computer for police and others features.

Click here to download Sublime Game.
Click here to download Sublime Web.

Excuse me for my bad english.
Hello, will u share your forum theme ?

bugs with create dynamic system and save sql

To everyone who says they have a bug, probably didn't know how to install correctly, here the CPU and gamemode is working all the systems.
Good Job

The ucp give me error:

Quote:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function random_bytes() in C:\Documents and Settings\Bill\Escritorio\USBSERVER\root\ucp\send\r egister.php on line 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSrPipolRD
View Post
The ucp give me error:
use php version 7

I use usbwebserver, some know how to update the PHP of this programa?

Next Update to english version please..
And fix bug

how do I remove the captcha?

Added a new download (in the first topic) for the complete database.
The captcha need to avoid brute force attack.

it sounds good....but add some pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrexDev
Посмотреть сообщение
Added a new download (in the first topic) for the complete database.
The captcha need to avoid brute force attack.
The tables are still empty.

and there are tables that are not used in the new database;

answers

character_sessions

character_updates

factions_spawns

migrations

Quote:
Originally Posted by iliasGR
Посмотреть сообщение
it sounds good....but add some pictures
Some pictures from the features documentation:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_Andolini
Посмотреть сообщение

answers

character_sessions

character_updates

factions_spawns

migrations
Then delete them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_Andolini
Посмотреть сообщение

answers

character_sessions

character_updates

factions_spawns

migrations
The tables are empty of course, I can't leave the data of my server.
If there are any unused tables, delete them.

Код:
Connessione non riuscita: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function prepare() on null in C:\xampp\htdocs\titkosweb\send\register.php:40 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\temer\send\register.php on line 40

what??

HOw to edit mysql data connection?? please show me

what?? HOW TO FIX

Код:
{"errore":{"messaggio":SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'type' in 'where clause'}}
Warning: max(): When only one parameter is given, it must be an array in C:\xampp\htdocs\asd\user\application.php on line 122
error

I am writing again,

These tables are never used;

PHP код:
account_bans
answers
character_sessions
character_updates
factions_spawns
migrations
There are too many unused tables on the character table

PHP код:
`spawn_labelvarchar(255) DEFAULT 'default_mall',
`
deletion_reasonvarchar(255) DEFAULT NULL
and vehicle_trunks table is only used to delete. no data is being generated.

Finally,

Do you give your fully database without your characters and accounts tables.

I remove the recapcha, if some one need help send MP

Hello friend, well, when I upload the database (uses xampp) I get out that they left 74 queries executed, but seeing querrer see the tables I do not get any can you help me?

If anyone want to remove captcha download this:

Download this, paste it in you directory.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/iw69p9...ff/captcha.zip