SA:MP Internet listing with monthly fee to filter out fake, unserious servers?

Some sort of authentication system should be applied, then.

There must be a way for free servers. Not every one who wants to open a server can have some means to pay over the internet.

$25 for internet tab and $50 for hosted tab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulice
Посмотреть сообщение

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Ridiculous

You wanna stop the attackers or regular SA-MP server creators / owners from having their servers displayed in Internet / Hosted tab? because increases in prices are quite destructive measure to the server creators / owners, more than to the attackers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocMax
Посмотреть сообщение
You wanna stop the attackers or regular SA-MP server creators / owners from having their servers displayed in Internet / Hosted tab? because increases in prices are quite destructive measure to the server creators / owners, more than to the attackers.
Another thing is that most of the attackers have money for buy powerful machines. Why are they not going to have money for buy internet/hosted tab?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muphyyy
Посмотреть сообщение
Another thing is that most of the attackers have money for buy powerful machines. Why are they not going to have money for buy internet/hosted tab?
It doesn't make too much sense to give money to the SA:MP team if you dislike them. No point in paying 25Ђ to the entities you want to hack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizted
Посмотреть сообщение
It doesn't make too much sense to give money to the SA:MP team if you dislike them. No point in paying 25Ђ to the entities you want to hack.
Most of the sa-mp attackers (in spanish community, i don't know another ones) have their own sa-mp servers (ex: Sergioo) and they are paying hosted tab.

It's the only way to keep SA-MP clean from those ip spoofers.

I support this.

If people don't have $ to put on the server then they shouldn't even open one.

Excellent...

Great! Let’s see how it goes.

Bad idea, people who want it in hosted tab is okay already. Not everyone can afford to pay, plus people are already paying for the hosts so adding a charge just for adding on internet list would be a bad idea.

Plus their is already a decline in samp's player base so doing that will just worsen that.

I do not support the idea of adding extra charge for internet tab.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mw3samp
Посмотреть сообщение
Bad idea, people who want it in hosted tab is okay already. Not everyone can afford to pay, plus people are already paying for the hosts so adding a charge just for adding on internet list would be a bad idea.

Plus their is already a decline in samp's player base so doing that will just worsen that.

I do not support the idea of adding extra charge for internet tab.
Internet tab reopened again for free, check the previous page for info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable™
Посмотреть сообщение
Internet tab reopened again for free, check the previous page for info.
Oh thank you, didnt see that

This topic should be locked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
Посмотреть сообщение
It wouldn't be worth charging small amounts with all the refunds and PayPal disputes.

The internet list is working as normal in the 0.3.7-R2 browser. We'll see how it goes. There is a list of servers here with over 100 players which is updated every 15 mins or so. If people can stay on top of bad/fake servers and bad hosts/IP ranges the list can remain open.
That's great.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
It wouldn't be worth charging small amounts with all the refunds and PayPal disputes.

The internet list is working as normal in the 0.3.7-R2 browser. We'll see how it goes. There is a list of servers here with over 100 players which is updated every 15 mins or so. If people can stay on top of bad/fake servers and bad hosts/IP ranges the list can remain open.
AWESOME, LOVE YOU KALCOR
dafuck, cant believe this is really happening when i no longer own a server.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
They all trash though, no-one uses them so yours is on the other hand! Those probably do not add servers on start up without any server sided files, so they are useless either way.
Those "trash" lists are well populated. Some allow you to basicly make a HTTP call through PAWN to add your server, or by visiting their front-end sites, and do it manually. Some even go to the extend to fetch data from the SA:MP server list API.

By the way I am happy to see the comeback of the internet list. *yay*

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Nice to see that it's back, do you consider reopening game-mp registrations for a week aswell? Resellers are too expensive, I would like to have a server on hosted tab but doing all conversions to my currency it costs something like $100 for me.

Nice. All these servers with fake online.