SA-MP 0.3.7-R2 client (now released)

Are the new sounds looped? There would be no chance of looping in the sounds. If not in this way, it will be necessary to increase a timer with the respective time of the sound to finish it.

New client has problem with sound ID 4202 just not working, idk why

Is the internet tab broken already?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulice
Посмотреть сообщение
Is the internet tab broken already?
No? It's working perfectly fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanel123
Посмотреть сообщение
@Kalcor problems samp 0.3.7-R2 fix please http://prntscr.com/gobycw
Remove your mods/cheats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aoky
Посмотреть сообщение
No? It's working perfectly fine.
It's working now.

Thanks, hopefully people stop with their bs now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
Посмотреть сообщение
The new sound IDs will just do nothing on the old client. If it's really important for your server, you could do something like:

Код:
public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{
	new ClientVersion[32];
	GetPlayerVersion(playerid, ClientVersion, 32);
	if(strcmp(ClientVersion,"0.3.7-R2") != 0) {
		SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xAAFFAAFF, "Super green says: Update your client to 0.3.7-R2 @ sa-mp.com");
	}

return 1;
}
Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi
Посмотреть сообщение
Remove your mods/cheats.
thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralis
Посмотреть сообщение
Kalcor, what I can say is - this is a bit weird, if you don't force people to update to this new final version, it will be useless. Many servers will still be running old client, so will players.

What I suggest is just make a release of SA-MP 0.3.7 - R3 which will consist of;

- Client & Server update (you can't join the R2 servers if you have R3 client installed and so on!)

Same as it was from 0.3z to 0.3.7 - people can join servers ONLY if they have the SAME version.

(Ofcourse, this should be announced on sa-mp.com main page with downloads)

- If you think R3 sounds a bit lame for a full forced update, it can be renamed to 0.3.8 SA-MP as a simple, quick security update.
Use https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/GetPlayerVersion and kick the players when they join your server if you want everyone to use the new version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by im
Посмотреть сообщение
Use https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/GetPlayerVersion and kick the players when they join your server if you want everyone to use the new version.
that will just lose him players

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallee
Посмотреть сообщение
that will just lose him players
So would what Astralis suggested Kalcor should do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckzyBoi
Посмотреть сообщение
So would what Astralis suggested Kalcor should do?
as long as there are non-patched-client-versions floating arround, hosted tab owners will loose on players since idiots can still attack it, that's why it would be good for everyone to have a mandatory update so all players/servers are on the same new version R3 or whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallee
Посмотреть сообщение
as long as there are non-patched-client-versions floating arround, hosted tab owners will loose on players since idiots can still attack it, that's why it would be good for everyone to have a mandatory update so all players/servers are on the same new version R3 or whatever
That's what I actually meant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralis
Посмотреть сообщение
That's what I actually meant.
No, then Kalcor will have to set up new lists.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
SA-MP 0.3.7-R2

Changes to PlayerPlaySound.

There have been some changes to the way client's handle PlayerPlaySound. Sound ID 1 can be used disable the interior 0 ambience track (wind noise) to create fake interiors. The game's ambience system is used for all sounds below ID 1000, which means many ambience tracks that previously didn't work should now work. Sound ID 0 can be used as normal to stop the current track or return the game's normal outdoor ambience.
DisablePlayerAudioZone would be better:

Код:
SCM Opcode:
0917: switch_audio_zone 'AMMUN1' to 0

Thanks for the audio update kalcor. Really been waiting for the mission complete and san andreas tune sound.

It can be noticed that the update is not useful at all... The hosted and internet tab collapsed again :/

both lists are again crashed

Quote:
View Post
I would say either you have iptables rules filtering the query packet structure, or OVH game firewall might filter it.
I have this same issue. And i am also on ovh.

I have disabled the game firewall, iptables, and disabled permanent mitigation and it seems to still be blocked. The same appears to happen with other servers hosted on ovh that i have added in my favorites list.

Its back on now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbyssMorgan
View Post
2 years 4 months so much I am here and we are still in SA:MP 0.3.7

The update came out 2 years after last.
Update: two bug fixed, rly ?

I need more SA:MP stuff, i don't need MTA SHIT GAME.
Stop moaning, it makes this thread ugly thank you.

Thank you for this much needed update!