SA-MP 0.3.7-R2 client (now released)

Looks like Internet tab is no longer mirroring hosted tab, here is the video:https://*********/5E6a66rQRiQ

Ehm ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolex_
Посмотреть сообщение
Ehm ?

You runned old client.

New client have 0.3.7-R2 version in title bar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedder
Посмотреть сообщение
Looks like Internet tab is no longer mirroring hosted tab, here is the video:https://*********/5E6a66rQRiQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
Посмотреть сообщение
The internet list (proper one) might make a comeback for 0.3.7-R2. I'll have to see how many bad servers are on there. For now it's disabled.
----

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolex_
Посмотреть сообщение
<>
Servers will be fine to you if you actually install this 0.3.7-R2 client. That's the whole point of this CLIENT update. The attack is going on if you are using the old client. R2 implemented some security for the queries (which was already part of the server, weirdly).

For those people who have been begging for updates, this is candy for them !

Quote:
Originally Posted by IstuntmanI
Посмотреть сообщение
----

Servers will be fine to you if you actually install this 0.3.7-R2 client. That's the whole point of this CLIENT update. The attack is going on if you are using the old client. R2 implemented some security for the queries (which was already part of the server, weirdly).
Did you watched that video? i am already using 0.3.7 R2 and that video is recorded with latest 0.3.7 R2 update.
BTW i got the answer.
Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
The internet list (proper one) might make a comeback for 0.3.7-R2. I'll have to see how many bad servers are on there. For now it's disabled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedder
Посмотреть сообщение
Did you watched that video? i am already using 0.3.7 R2 and that video is recorded with latest 0.3.7 R2 update.
BTW i got the answer.
Because stuntman gave you the answer, he gave the Kye quote in response to your video.

@Zedder: According to your screenshot, they can still attack...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
@Zedder: According to your screenshot, they can still attack...
Maybe he should update his client to SA-MP 0.3.7 R2 before testing stuff.

OT: Thanks Kye.

And people still complain... Thanks for the update.

Why does this happen whenever I enter a server?

Captura.JPG

Quote:
View Post
That one time everyone had thousands of different storys of how and what caused the internet tab to be "disabled"..

It's like he didn't read a single post of any user telling weird stories about the tab..
Now he's like, "oh yeah, thats because there are many bad servers on there.."

Thanks Kye.

Wow, I don't even see need of this, as I know OVH Game server are fixing all possible ways for ddos attacks, so people should be more focused on what hosting there are using.

You should take care of limits like cars, objects etc. Because for big servers who has like 200-1k players daily there is lot of problems.

Also u should do somethin about Anti Cheat, that is definitley problem. So many cheaters on this game. So stop doing things that are usless and do these things that are going to expand SA:MP life for many years. My advice u decide!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeBN
Посмотреть сообщение
Wow, I don't even see need of this, as I know OVH Game server are fixing all possible ways for ddos attacks, so people should be more focused on what hosting there are using.

You should take care of limits like cars, objects etc. Because for big servers who has like 200-1k players daily there is lot of problems.

Also u should do somethin about Anti Cheat, that is definitley problem. So many cheaters on this game. So stop doing things that are usless and do these things that are going to expand SA:MP life for many years. My advice u decide!
They aren't DDoS'ing... Why Kalcor should take care of limits? It's the GTA SA engine limit that you are talking of. There never ever is going to be a client sided anti cheat probably, it was back in the past and had issues and was removed.

Get your facts right kid.

Im surprisef I never seen these attacks/servers Im using old client and no problems for me.

@Kalcor - I've noticed you opened the Internet Tab it's temporary opened?

Thank you so much :')

@Kalcor problems samp 0.3.7-R2 fix please http://prntscr.com/gobycw