Technical help needed

Do I load filterscripts for my server's maps or do I include them as .inc files?

yes italia from romaina the idioooo

Filterscripts are just what they're called, filtered scripts. You load them by either the server.cfg filterscript's line or by using the RCON command; (un)loadfs

its up to you.

Okay, but what is the best choice?

Loading them by server.cfg, I always do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kAn3
Посмотреть сообщение
Okay, but what is the best choice?
Don't listen to DonaldDuck, you simply don't load filterscripts by "including" them in a gamemode, that's ridiculous.

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Controlli..._Filterscripts

Aye, but I am asking: what is the best choice for loading maps? Which takes less server resources? Including them into my gamemode or loading them into filterscripts?

Also I need to use my gamemode enums into the filterscript, and so I am tempted to just include that code into my gm

Quote:
Originally Posted by kAn3
Посмотреть сообщение
Aye, but I am asking: what is the best choice for loading maps? Which takes less server resources? Including them into my gamemode or loading them into filterscripts?
If that's your question, don't call it filterscripts.

Why would you even bother using additional compressed AMX scripts for maps? Simply put them in your main gamemode file or use #include "" to add the map codes in functions or hook's to the main gamemode, but don't use filterscripts for this.