[GameMode] .:SFTDM Reloaded v2.0:. *0.2 Compatablility Patch* -=14th Release 25/6/07=-

Hey ░▒▓█MoNeYPiMp█▓▒░, VERY nice GM 10/10!
But i really need 1 only 1 favor, can u remove the Admin System in the GM? Please if you can Idk how i will pay u but can u please do it? Its that I'm used to Ladmin so plz and thank you.

How to make a gamemodetext inb the middle at class selection! plz help!

Hello everyone! i am proud to announce that i am working on updating this aging gamemode in due of the release of SA-MP 0.3 ^^

MEh well sa-mp 0.3 has arrived, but i couldn't do any further work on any of my projects because of school, fuck school!
If i get time later on i would be able to finish thing looooongly awaited release of this script

Hellooo
Chicken's skin doesn't work, or the bug is just on my PC ?

this Gm is not 0.3a supported so i dont know what the problem is :S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaank81
Hellooo
Chicken's skin doesn't work, or the bug is just on my PC ?
ADD OnPlayerSpawn

SetPlayerInterior(playerid,0);

aha, thnx cristab for helping him ^^

^ ^ No worries as simple a GM of his would be seen but hey it did not pay attention.

I allowed myself to download the GM in order to integrate the function of 0.3 in the whole system of biz and much lighter ^ ^

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ►cristab◄
^ ^ No worries as simple a GM of his would be seen but hey it did not pay attention.

I allowed myself to download the GM in order to integrate the function of 0.3 in the whole system of biz and much lighter ^ ^
wow, its nice of you to put effort into this gamemode, btw if you want you should check out my much improved SATDM, its like sftdm for all SA and it has many features i added, that took me 3 years to develope

yes I know but I'll take a look to the idea sftdm the stadm seems good progress whatever could be far more optimize it I would see if I have time with my employing her leaves me very little time I fair bit already say that quoting sftdm it very well already pre 1500 line of code and less to the same result

Can you give us the sinterior include please?

Not bad good job!

It's really an impresionant Gamemode..

Really a Great Job For This, Dude

Nice Work !!!!

nice gamemode

Great GM! Really good release!

Really, this is 7 years old, lol!

it's back :3