PUBG for SA-MP?

Meller(http://forum.sa-mp.com/member.php?u=291184), is making a PUBG gamemode(DayZ-ish). He also livestreams on *******, scripting. Check his signature to get the link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuber
Посмотреть сообщение
Meller(http://forum.sa-mp.com/member.php?u=291184), is making a PUBG gamemode(DayZ-ish). He also livestreams on *******, scripting. Check his signature to get the link.
Yes sir.

Not advertising or anything but we have launched yesterday an open BETA for PUBG and we named it SABG (San andreas battle grounds) the server is still in beta many new things are going to be added.
You can come and give it a test and tell us your opinions

BTW: Aerotactics is the developer of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toroi
Посмотреть сообщение
i've yet to see a wallhack anticheat
There something called Client Sided AC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallize
Посмотреть сообщение
Not advertising or anything but we have launched yesterday an open BETA for PUBG and we named it SABG (San andreas battle grounds) the server is still in beta many new things are going to be added.
You can come and give it a test and tell us your opinions

BTW: Aerotactics is the developer of it.
I don't want to be mean or anything, but the gamemode is so fucked up.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Sadly true, I logged in and couldn't do shit.. Didn't understand anything either.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
That's why it's in [OPEN BETA] as I said its still in BETA but main features are there.
you can use /join 0 to join los santos but it needs at least 3 players to join.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
That's why it's in [OPEN BETA] as I said its still in BETA but main features are there.
Is it MySQL or Y_INI?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Is it MySQL or Y_INI?
Does it really matter? It's not like you as a player will notice anything.I know that your friend "Meller" is scripting something similar but you can't just come and trash other competitors, not trying to sound like an ass.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Does it really matter? It's not like you as a player will notice anything.I know that your friend "Meller" is scripting something similar but you can't just come and trash other competitors, not trying to sound like an ass.
That was a question, that you probably don't know how to answer. I "didn't come and trash other comptetitors", he said that he's not going to host it but he's going to release it. Great as a first impression. Not trying to sound like an ass, of course.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Not hate comment or anything, I really love the effort you put into the server, I joined up the lobby, 2 people were flying and shooting any everybody else with miniguns, It really got fed up, but not until I typed /join, It felt epic jumping from the airplane and finding your first weapon, As soon as I spotted a vehicle nearby on the minimap, someone flying targeted me and killed me with a minigun again. Other than the haxors who are trying to ruin the experience, I'm really excited to see what will come off the server in the future, best of luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoussama
Посмотреть сообщение
Not hate comment or anything, I really love the effort you put into the server, I joined up the lobby, 2 people were flying and shooting any everybody else with miniguns, It really got fed up, but not until I typed /join, It felt epic jumping from the airplane and finding your first weapon, As soon as I spotted a vehicle nearby on the minimap, someone flying targeted me and killed me with a minigun again. Other than the haxors who are trying to ruin the experience, I'm really excited to see what will come off the server in the future, best of luck.
Thank you!
We will have the anticheat implemented next we made the server public because I was pushing Aero to go public to gather more feedback even though the server isnt ready.Thanks again for the feedback and I'm sorry about this experience but we promise to deliver even better updates such as inventory system etc.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Agree but anyway its in beta.

I had no idea someone else was already working on a PUBG GM.

The file system is in y_ini. MySql may be better in the long run, but I've written every GM I've ever made on y_ini and had zero problems with it.

Yes, the server had a bunch of hackers on it. I had been testing an anticheat and didn't like that I was being falsely kicked occasionally, so I turned it off. In the hotpatch I put out just minutes ago, I re-included the anticheat, fixed a bunch of bugs, and added score and money to the games. While you cant spend the money yet, at least you can earn it.

Crystal is my producer, and they wanted the server to be opened as soon as possible, so I did just that. Each day I will be making improvements to the gamemode around school and work. Just last night, while I was in bed, the server hit 25 players, and even with all the crap that happened, people like Eoussama still got a rush out of seeing the SAMP version of PUBG in action.

I'll continue development on this script as long as I can. I see the potential for it, and really enjoy seeing people enjoy it.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Does it really matter?
hehe

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
hehe
Quote:

Does it really matter? It's not like you as a player will notice anything.

Stop it please you're embarrassing yourself and stop going offtopic if you want to say anything shoot me a PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerotactics
Посмотреть сообщение
I had no idea someone else was already working on a PUBG GM.

The file system is in y_ini. MySql may be better in the long run, but I've written every GM I've ever made on y_ini and had zero problems with it.

Yes, the server had a bunch of hackers on it. I had been testing an anticheat and didn't like that I was being falsely kicked occasionally, so I turned it off. In the hotpatch I put out just minutes ago, I re-included the anticheat, fixed a bunch of bugs, and added score and money to the games. While you cant spend the money yet, at least you can earn it.

Crystal is my producer, and they wanted the server to be opened as soon as possible, so I did just that. Each day I will be making improvements to the gamemode around school and work. Just last night, while I was in bed, the server hit 25 players, and even with all the crap that happened, people like Eoussama still got a rush out of seeing the SAMP version of PUBG in action.

I'll continue development on this script as long as I can. I see the potential for it, and really enjoy seeing people enjoy it.
The server is in beta stage and it's on hosted tab.

Not a good idea.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Stop it please you're embarrassing yourself
Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meller
Посмотреть сообщение
Huh?
"This video contains content from UMG, who has blocked it on copyright grounds."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic_
Посмотреть сообщение
"This video contains content from UMG, who has blocked it on copyright grounds."
He had other ******* videos running in the background for 'ambience'.