Server Ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troydere
View Post
For RP:

The actual form of roleplaying is stupid as fuck imo (atleast in spanish servers). Everyone used to focus on the fun and roleplay the way they wanted. Now people focus on having a 100% perfectly made boring rol and get mad when someone else makes a mistake or doesn't roleplay the way they like.

So, if you can manage to get a non-stupid player base, I'd join.

For DM, Freeroam:

They're all the same shit.

Race:

The only thing i'm yet to see is a fully race server, where you focus on your car upgrades like NFS games. I tried to look for servers like that but they all have DM involved and freeroam shit.
Interesting thought, you would need an entire staff to share the same vision. Would you be able to run an entire community? I still have a rp gamemode build from scratch with a mate, nearly done. It's a few years old but it's unique. Just don't wanne deal with the hassle of running a community. I just like to code.

War-based RP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heosi
View Post
War-based RP.
Oh my god imagining that is really cool..
Nice idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heosi
View Post
War-based RP.
+ Thermonuclear weapons is a must

I think someone is already trying to make it but What do you want it to include in it?Like do you guys want a RP mode with all the features and it is based on wars between gangs and mafias trying to rule the town or based on a real life war like Americans and other origins?

This is my advice since you're pretty much getting nowhere with this topic. Create a server using a concept of your choice. If you do not prefer any mode over others and do not have any idea of what you'd like to recreate as a SA-MP server, then don't do anything and go play Minecraft.

I would say you should discuss ideas with your future staff or people that gonna help you with the server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFT_HUNTER
View Post
I dont know, some kind of Free Roam (no fucking stunts) with coop missions is always welcome...

If you dont have anything to say then just dont reply....I already said i am just asking for new type of modes or new editions to the current modes like they said rp based on something....or survival in a new way or a different stuff in it.....even if i dont like the whole suggestion,i might like something in it and build other things on it.....and then i would discuss everything that would be in the server ofcourse but first you need a good idea

I'd like to see the servers focused
RPG servers without DM
Missions in the game to make money
New mini-games

A gamemode based on the game Farming Simulator. It may be makeable with sa-mp pawn.

I don't understand, one would usually create or recreate something they like, not something others suggest. If you like Roleplay, then create a roleplay gamemode, if you want it to have this and that, then add this and that? If you want it to be different, make it different? My point is to create something you like, not just something that other people prefer. Unless you only want players, then you're doing something VERY wrong. You wasted a week and still haven't gotten anything, you could already have started on a gamemode which YOU enjoy (if you're not even going to join the server once it's online, then I'd suggest to not even bother - that's why you should create a gamemode you like playing).

Prop Hunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by XK
View Post
I think someone is already trying to make it but What do you want it to include in it?Like do you guys want a RP mode with all the features and it is based on wars between gangs and mafias trying to rule the town or based on a real life war like Americans and other origins?
I'd suggest making a RP version of World War 1/2/3. Probably Hitler's reign, whatsoever. Or you can make a zombie invasion through an RP version.(I believe there are already servers who made this) I'll add more suggestions later on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NealPeteros
View Post
I'd suggest making a RP version of World War 1/2/3. Probably Hitler's reign, whatsoever. Or you can make a zombie invasion through an RP version.(I believe there are already servers who made this) I'll add more suggestions later on.
Roleplay version of War won't work in my opinion.

Thats why i asked what he meant by 'war' because a server based a war wont have alot of options in it because its based on a real story and it would be limited and get boring.

Any new ideas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by XK
View Post
Any new ideas?
I guess there are no ideas anymore, I mean, everything that could be scripted in SA-MP, was pretty much scripted already.

If you really want to create something unique, just start with a gamemode/game type that you want to work on, like Roleplay, Freeroam etc and start scripting/adding creative and unique features/systems into the script itself, that's my opinion if you want to create something "new" and unique, that's worth the time. Good luck

Pirate Server.
Same as a COD server but than with custom islands to capture insteed of zones.
And using boats to kill other players insteed of using cars..
and to go from island to island by boats.

Guys go outside if you can't even improvise a simple idea like this, you guys are losing your imagination by gaming lol.

From mould to gold!

Basically, you have to work hard, collect money, and when you collect a certain amount (like a lot of money),
you travel to another city (SF), then you also have to do harder jobs, to travel to LV! After you finish with LV,
you become an admin... I know it is a bad idea...