Server Ideas

I would like to hear new type of servers that you would like to play on and find insteresting...something special and new....

For RP:

The actual form of roleplaying is stupid as fuck imo (atleast in spanish servers). Everyone used to focus on the fun and roleplay the way they wanted. Now people focus on having a 100% perfectly made boring rol and get mad when someone else makes a mistake or doesn't roleplay the way they like.

So, if you can manage to get a non-stupid player base, I'd join.

For DM, Freeroam:

They're all the same shit.

Race:

The only thing i'm yet to see is a fully race server, where you focus on your car upgrades like NFS games. I tried to look for servers like that but they all have DM involved and freeroam shit.

why are you quoting yourself in your own signature

A minigames server with ACTUAL games, not just blue vs red, cops vs robbers, counter-strike, where they all are basically team vs team in a death-match. Games like survival games, recreation of Bo2, Spleef, Parkour (last one to reach the end wins), 5 man team vs waves of zombies (gets harder and harder as the wave increases), etc.

And... Instead of the next game being random, let players vote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingHual
View Post
why are you quoting yourself in your own signature
And why are you going off topic?

OT: minigames server with new better minigames

Check hosted tab.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralis
View Post
Check hosted tab.
He's looking for ideas, not to replicate maybe...

Exactly....i am looking for new ideas...i am not looking for things that have been made alot...

Well about roleplay you have to spend a lot of money paying scripters getting forums finding admins its too hard to grow up with the rp server playerbase stop just getting others rp gamemodes adding new features in it and saying we are done with our script now thinking about to launch
However I suggest you open a freeroam server its easy to script you may get players in freeroam servers for example ypu can see UIF gets almost 900 players so go with freeroam/dm

I am willing to spend alot if time on it so i am not going to get some type of gamemode and put it in.....thats why i asked for new ideas because i am gonna put alot of work into it..

What kind of gamemodes?

I dont know, some kind of Free Roam (no fucking stunts) with coop missions is always welcome...

If you really, really, really want something fresh and practically a challenge. Then here you go...

Create a UI, or basically a gamemode, where graphical actions (including in-game actions, e.g. checkpoint placement) set by players is parsed and converted into working code. Get a team and build a mode, or multiple of them in-game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheezIt
View Post
If you really, really, really want something fresh and practically a challenge. Then here you go...

Create a UI, or basically a gamemode, where graphical actions (including in-game actions, e.g. checkpoint placement) set by players is parsed and converted into working code. Get a team and build a mode, or multiple of them in-game.
I didnt really get the point...Can you explain more?

Quote:
Originally Posted by XK
View Post
I didnt really get the point...Can you explain more?
Basically a player can activate a UI (user interface), there may be buttons that do different actions and maybe other elements (actually depends on your approach towards the creation of this system). Then based on what the player does the system will convert it to working PAWN code.

Something like SCRATCH - right side (though it doesn't have to be exactly the same, there can be character actions too):

Quote:
View Post
Basically a player can activate a UI (user interface), there may be buttons that do different actions and maybe other elements (actually depends on your approach towards the creation of this system). Then based on what the player does the system will convert it to working PAWN code.

Something like SCRATCH - right side (though it doesn't have to be exactly the same, there can be character actions too):
Alright i got your point but what does this has to do with a new type of gamemode or a new idea?What would i use it for?Is it just converting it to pawn script file? and then what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by XK
View Post
Alright i got your point but what does this has to do with a new type of gamemode or a new idea?What would i use it for?Is it just converting it to pawn script file? and then what?
With a working version of that idea you can create pretty much any gamemode you want. The relevance comes by having the players invent new modes, how they want it.

Seems like you didnt get what i want....I am asking fir new types of gamemodes( There are RP/DM/TDM/freeroam/survival and zombie and..) i want a new idea to implement or a new idea for an existing gamemode like new type of rp thingy or new type of freeroam or survival or....which would get players interest, not just another tp server with same shit in it...

Quote:
View Post

That's actually a nice idea, but will take a lot of work. It's like WIRED in habbo hotel, if anyone ever played that. It allowed the players to make their own minigames. It adds so much more possibilities to the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troydere
View Post
For RP:

The actual form of roleplaying is stupid as fuck imo (atleast in spanish servers). Everyone used to focus on the fun and roleplay the way they wanted. Now people focus on having a 100% perfectly made boring rol and get mad when someone else makes a mistake or doesn't roleplay the way they like.

So, if you can manage to get a non-stupid player base, I'd join.

For DM, Freeroam:

They're all the same shit.

Race:

The only thing i'm yet to see is a fully race server, where you focus on your car upgrades like NFS games. I tried to look for servers like that but they all have DM involved and freeroam shit.
Well, I Don't Agree DM Aren't the Same Shit Each GameMode have it's Own Features :P Example: Call of duty features Airstrike system, C4, Helmet, Gas Effect, Gas Mask, Anti Aircraft, Satellite System(Destroy the enemy satelite), Team Work,GPS (Hide your self), Capture Zones, Protect The president, Prototype system, Gate system for some areas. these are call of duty features let's compare it to a simple DM Server: No C4 system, Usually no helmet or gas effects of course no anti aircraft as it's in a small Area there will be some CMDS for Boost :/ nothing Special !
P.S: the best Idea For Servers Is Single Player features :P which it usually require Bots (Not only records) But the fully controllable ones For DM|TDM Or Kill The VIP (The VIP Can be the Bot Who is trying to escape And his Guards will attack you), + you can use NPC Records for races a Player Vs Your record :P SA:MP Is a very old game but we can make Many And Many New Type of games