Paypal Payments! URGENT

Hello! Well i want to ask you guys about Donations in Server.
I want to create automatic donations. like... when the payment done in paypal player get it automaticly. i have an server that has used this medot from User Control Pannel! I set my email there and my questions is : SHOULD I CHANGE ANYTHING IN PAYPAL.COM ?

Google "API & It's uses"
Hopefully knowing that with some PHP magic will help you mate.

Quote:

i have an server that has used this medot from User Control Pannel!

Not sure I understand what this means?

If you want automatic payments, set up a IPN, you'll probably need to contact a PHP coder.

Presuming that OP has been translated?

Whell! The server i have is with UCP and this server used this method before to paypal of someone else. my question is: Should i change anything to my Paypal for making it transfer money automaticly ?

Money is already being transfer when a person click the button. The thing is, you need to set up an API on PayPal that will redirect the payer to premade custom page that will use PHP GET to read the transfer data. If you got a PHP coder, he should know what to do.

Well! So i should reddirct to a page something like this.
I have an php page that say if payment succest (SOME DATABASE INFOS HERE)

Judging from your post, I believe you have no idea how it is done so the best suggestion would be to hire a PHP Coder, who knows what he's doing.

You seem lacking experience in this part of coding, I would recommend you to search for someone to code for you or teach you coding in PHP. You can post here, though I don't think it'd be free. I would recommend you to have some cash before posting as well.

Get someone qualified to do it because you REALLY don't want to mess this up. Test it first in PayPal's sandbox mode if you're unsure before going live. Payment processing is no joke.

I hardly have to add that you need to be 18 or older to use PayPal legally. If you ever get in trouble with PayPal they WILL ask for a scan of your national ID and if they see that you're underage then your account will be permanently closed and any funds in the account will be held for at least six months.