How you started playing SA:MP?

Hello, players, this is first chill zone discussion.

What is Chill Zone?
- Chill Zone is a discussion topic, we will always talk about relaxing stuff, it's time to leave PAWNO for some time. .. how did you start playing SA:MP?

Rules of Chill Zone
- Matches all FORUM rules, no special stuff is being used.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How did you start playing SA: MP

* As the title says, explain us how did you start playing SA: MP. Maybe you was invited by a friend or you found SA: MP Mod by looking for something else. You can also tell us some of your first mistakes, for example, mine was following: I though that green little icons on the minimap was players instead of vehicles. You can also mention your first server you played on.

Example (my story): I didn't have luck with multiplayer games, I didn't even know how to install them. My everything was based on singleplayer. Then one day I got totally bored of playing with myself, I found SA: MP's site but It was too complicated to install soi left that field. After some months I was finally ready to watch a video how to install SA: MP, and I did it. I joined a Grand Larceny server spawning in a cop skin because I like cop skins. So I didn't understand anything about SA: MP, I left that server and joined few others. I left SA: MP for some months till I decided to play it again, I joined a free roam server and I found my luck there, There were many players from my country so they explained me things. I also met many English friends who taught me very important things. Some hackers from there taught me to use hacks, at that time there was a really popular program, I can't remember the name of that hack but it was popular.

I was a noob so I lost server IP then I tried looking for it in Internet List, found it and again forgot how to save, soo I left the server. I joined many servers later and finally joined one which placed a huge role on my life, Grand Theft Online Cops and Robbers. I won't talk much about it, so that is my story

Was going in bus towards school with a friend, he started talking about samp...

A classmate invited me to his server

I was playing in the internet cafe every Friday, one day was playing there and found somebody who was playing Gta San Andreas but in a strange style, not singleplayer style. I asked him, what's this game? He told me that it's San Andreas but Online, so I asked him if I can play it and if he can install it for me, he did that and while installing it, I saw what did he do. So, every Friday, I decided to do the same steps and play it online and my luck was on Abandoned Freeroam or whatever it's called. Then one day BY LUCK I could figure out the commands thing, was just hanging on a freeroam/stunt server, there was a textdraw down saying "/DM - Number of ppls" EG: [/DM - 6]. I was saying in the chat, I have 6 DM like LOL! Then one day I was typing something but added '/' by mistake, EG: '/yes lol', then it said 'Unknown Command', then I figured out that there's something to do with this symbol, then I tried to type the DM with this symbol as written in the textdraw and it teleported me to the deathmatch stadium, then I could figure out the commands system, and then by the time started to learn more about the game and etc.

I don't correctly remember how, but I found SA-MP's website somewhere, started playing on a CNR server (that was my first server) and the server was called 'EMR Cops and Robbers' or something, and it was based on Weponz's script, I then somehow install S0b13T and got banned and lost the IP and couldn't find that server again I also used to join Ruski servers and then joined COD-RWW when it was owned by LGC, but I left it. So many amazing memories. Nostalgia :P

--

@TopShooter, amazing story :P
@Fratello, :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic_
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't correctly remember how, but I found SA-MP's website somewhere, started playing on a CNR server (that was my first server) and the server was called 'EMR Cops and Robbers' or something, and it was based on Weponz's script, I then somehow install S0b13T and got banned and lost the IP and couldn't find that server again I also used to join Ruski servers and then joined COD-RWW when it was owned by LGC, but I left it. So many amazing memories. Nostalgia :P

--

@TopShooter, amazing story :P
@Fratello, :P
S0b3it? Back in the days before S0b3it were born, V0gelz was the shit

I remember i found it on ******* late 2007

I was in uni and I saw some people at the back playing SA-MP. I went to join them and that's how I found it out.
I found a couple of servers until they disappeared.

I joined samp on 2012, and as Logic's said i started playing at CNR server called GTO Cops And Robbers and tried money hack and got banned for 1 month

Most of us already answered that question in this topic.
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=51156
You might as well continue there.

I went to the SA-MP website, downloaded the client, and joined a server, that server was Redgies RP.