Your SA-MP story.

Write here your sa-mp stories ,how and where you started etc..

write dates when was what

here's mine as example:

//one day ~August 2007
My best friend IRL called me via phone and asked to get into MSN, where he gave me sa-mp link and asked to download its client.
He had an lvdm server (standard one).
we played on it for ~2-3 days ,then he downloaded some edited lvdm with some cash points etc.. - we played it for 2 days.

At second day he told me via microphone (MSN convoe):
"It would be cool to script one IRL based server with houses ,biz, jobs and ofc Mafia "
i answered:
"nah ,that's impossible for us ,its job for super coders/modders only !"
(that day we didn't even know about existance of RP servers XD)

The next day he found ItalyMafia server ,where at first day i got shocked with 'how cool it is!' (tbh atm it sucks ;P ).
We played there for ~month ,then he /q sa-mp for half a year
i played IM a lot till i got into best Family (Corleone).

Then i saw 'Get Help' section at www.sa-mp.com and clicked on it.
words 'pawn scripting' made me laugh a lot ,because pawn sounded like Get pwnd XD !
i pointed myself that one day i will try to read that

In ~week i missed my school at monday and read that 'scripting basic page'
i added hell a lot cars into lvdm and changed spawns etc..
that's how i started scripting pawn (i cant call that scripting atm, just copy/paste).
//that was ~October

At November i started playing LSRP (ql server!) and got banned from sa-mp forum because at registration i had Estonian IP (i am from Estonia) ,and this forum some why bans em (i was not the first! )
my i-net giver in ~2 months changed my core-IP.

Till the X-MAS (2007) holidays i only copy/pasted others stuff with not knowing what is what etc..
At holidays i downloaded some random Cops and Robbers script and started editing it (from 1.5k lines to ~5-6).
It was bugged as hell and i didn't know how to fix 2/3 of the bugs ,because that was my first try to do something myself.
Same holidays i stopped playing LSRP.

At The January 2008 (5th or 6th) i opened my first server to public, its name was [CnR] Cops and Robbers with website: http://cnr.servegame.com . Crazy Bobs CnR tried to close us once for my copy/paste of their rules (my fault ,i am sorry for that).
That friend who at first called me via phone was its Website coder and Server host.
At February 2008 i got ~30-40 players online always ,but my that Best friend quit again (reason was that server was hell bugged and i didn't know how to fix most of them) ,and this time for ever (not sure).
So server want down.

Same month (February 200 i started my second project ,where i started from new Pawn file only #define <a_samp> at top
(project still in active development!)
Same Month i got banned for 'distributing leaked files' ,i guess that was because of 0.2.5 getting leaked. (not source).
At April 2008 i stopped scripting that project ,and started new one ,that i paused at the end of May 2008.
Before the end of May i played DFSF v3 for ~week (nolife).
Summer 2008 i didn't script at all and first time even stopped playing sa-mp!

At the end of August 2008 i played a bit LSRP (continued) but in less than 2 weeks i got bored and started scripting again !
so ,till now i am scripting that 1st own-made project.
forgot to say ,that at August i got unbanned from 5 month ban .

To be continued...

Luxeon

I started gaming it in August 2007. The first time I went on SA-MP, I just clicked and entered a server that looked nice to me, that brought me to (without knowing it then) Mount Chilliad Exposure, the official [M]afia Clan server. I played there a few times, under the nickname "Wolfman", a few days later, I couldnt find the server anymore, so I played on a random server called" Lalu's Stunt Server", at that time, I thought the server rocked , I even made a video about it^^.

After a while (our PC was broke and needed to be repaired ... )I started up the PC because I wanted to play my favourite game, SA-MP again, I went to the SA-MP website and downloaded SA-MP again, after I installed it, and I wanted to play, I noticed that the start up from the game had changed, there were no longer those ingame pictures showed (I thought it had something to do with my PC then xD, but it was just a new SA-MP version :P) I again browsed in the internet list, and I found a server, Drive Fly Stunt Freeroam, I joined with my new nick (mave_man), and from that moment I kept playing on that server, it was an addiction to be honest :P, I reported cheaters, tried to help admins as good as possible, and one day they gave me adminship , I felt like the luckiest person in SA-MP, I got to know all the nice [M] members, and I enjoyed the server several months , I changed my nickname to Mave, and applied for being a [M]afia clan member, I got accepted and [M]Lazer became my mentor, I was a [M_Rec] for exactly 10 days, then I got my final name, [M]Mave. I met more and more [M] members, one of them is [M]Gam, in the beginning, I confused him with [M]Cam :P, back at that time, I would never thougt that Gam would change my whole SA-MP life.

Suddenly it was a black day for DFSF , [M]kc and all the other [M] members, tse, the server's host, went nuts, promoted random people to full adminship, and walked away with the gamemode... At a moment there I thought that this was it , but soon enough, [M] had its new server, "the official DFSF", to show to the players that tse's server was fake (later tse changed his servers' name to "the fake") I spent much time playing on the official DFSF. One day at the [M] forums, I saw a new server was in the making, called "Extreme Fun Server", the creator of that great server was [TG]Snipe, I met him ingame and I made my first map for the server, maveramp , I enjoyed mapping very much. A bit later, I met Gam again in the Extreme Fun test server. We were talking about a lot, and I don't know why exactly but suddenly I asked him "want to make a server with me?", he decided and Stunters United was born, I enjoyed making the server very much with Gam, who had changed his name to Dragon, after a while, delux checked out our server and he let us host our server at him for free

Stunters United became a quite popular server, and after some time, Snipe joined in, from then on the server was called "Stunters United Xtreme". Unfortunatly there were a few incidents and the founder Snipe decided to leave. Though the server ran very well and one day I even bought official status for it, but didn't get it with the whole GamerX situation. XSU (Stunters United Xtreme) became very very popular, it was all over *******, and we had a lot of players. A week later, Official status could be bought again, and I managed to buy it with a donation from an XSU admin, "Foxy". After that moment, SA-MP had some ups and downs, but the SA-MP community stayed alive, Dragon changed his name again, now to Zezombia, XSU became very big (over 12 000 objects) and I decided to close it and run SFSF on it, then it became SA-FE, and it has a large community ^^, I also started a big project with KC and Zez called XSІ, thats all for now ^^

Long story short!

One day in March i think i was on ****** and i search gta san andreas online, and some sites showed up but i gave up. Then i went on ******* one day and searched gta sa online and samp and mta showed up, i was like WDF?! AMAZING! then i researched alittle on it, and now i somehow got samp and loved it, and still do.

-#-It is date:Unknown....-#-
I started to play SA-MP when i wanted to play something exciting..
First MTA:VC,then i got bored after a day or two and started playing other things and modding vice i guess..
Then after all i got SA-MP and started to play..
One day i went onto a little server and there was he,the sa-mp friend 4 life (,noez he posted too,beneath me!*greetz Leopard...*)xD
After all i joined him in all his servers and we made some fun..
My real-life friend was allready playing sa-mp so he joined the servers too..
And now i got another rl friend in sa-mp but then after a couple of months my sa-mp broke down..now just a couple of minutes ago i fixed it and started playing again...
The End..

(Now im playing in K4L server and scripting and making vice city mod,after all im very busy with everything becuz i go to school and im in love...
Its hard to be a sa-mp player..Really :P)

Here is a short story.

I bought a laptop 1 day before GTA SA released. On next day i went to city and bought the game from pirates. it was so cool to play and my friend found a site for GTA:T. We both downloaded GTA:T and tryed to play GTA SA online but it was crashing after every 2/3/4/5 minutes so we couldn't play without big lags and crashes. Then i stopped playing GTA:T and then i found site for GTA Rumble, it was when 1.0a was released. It was really cool to play it and cooler when new versions came out. I was playing on my favourite "darkshadows" server. And i got invited to clan "[AA]". Now you may know this clan as "[UvH]". I didn't saw my mates UzI and Tdrtnlz for some time in server and then i joined "[db]" I played GTA Rumble very long time. And then in GTA Rumble forum someone told about SA-MP and i opened link and saw that the release is coming soon and waited for first public test. Everyone was happy when 0.1 came out, later we waited for 0.1a and then 0.1b. We "[db]" moved to GTA:T server and it was one of the official servers. After long time i found how to make own server/gamemodes. I made my own server and played with my friends. Then one of my friends told me about PENo1 server. I moved to pen1 server and played till owner changed and server got fucked up. Then i left "[db]" and made my own clan "[HFL]", recruited over 20 members, half of them were inactive and it died. I started to join some clans and play with them and then 0.2 released.

P.S. I played before VC/GTA3, but on my friends pc. And mta vc.

Sorry for bad english.

Well, i was on ******* looking for san andreas PC gameplay vids before i got it, and found MTA race. So i got the game that day, played under i think Batcountry (can't remember). Well, i got bored of race, and looked for something new when i cam upon sa:mp 0.2. I downloaded it right away, and loved it. I eventually quit race, and stuck with sa:mp. After 0.2.2 came out, i started scripting for sa:mp, and well, here i am now.

I came into Multiplayer through MTA. I played MTA a lot and always on the Crazy Cops and Robbers from Teamneo. When we were playing I read that someguy wanted to play 'samp' with some other guy. I really didn't know what that ment and I asked them. they said that it was another multiplayer mod. I was like 'yea right'.

So I ******d for samp and found a lot of things but not a multiplayer mod. then I added GTA and San Andreas. that worked! I found another multiplayer mod. I downloaded it and started to play. I looked on the official tab and saw some servers I think I first went into some kind of LVDM and really hated it because it was too big, I didn't find any cars and got shot all the time.

I later on checked on the internet list and found a server called 'BartVegas' it was a freeroam server. Since then I only played on that server and I became admin. I met a lot of new friends and enemies and I eventually got banned for some stupid reason. The leadadmin/owner of the server had already have a fight with Nitro (from NitrosFreeroam yes) and later on it was my turn.

I was already learning a bit but I couldn't understand shit from the whole pawn scripting. Nitro had released the script from bartvegas and I downloaded it. I knew what every command did and looked how it was done. I learned a lot from that and continued to learn pawn. (this time I succeeded )

I found the SA-MP forums and I even was a little addicted to it. If it went down I was all panicked and thought "what do I do now?". The forums got back up again and I was happy

-This story was non-fiction and it happened about 3 years ago until the present-

Now I create my own gamemode and I am having fun

cool idea for a thread by the way. wow,now this takes me back like it was 10 years ago or something.lol. i think it was when i was stumbling around on ****** looking up something related to the release date of san andreas and i already had gta 3 and vice city,and this was the first time i heard the word 'mod' and started very slowly learning how to change a small number of select vehicles in the game,then san andreas came out and it was like the gates of hell opened up and a wave of programmers,developers,and websites featuring tons of cars or ways to modify the game exploded on to the scene. i really dont remember sa-mp popping up out of the clear blue near the same time,it might of been a couple months later that i downloaded the first client and i was never happier.what a great idea and i was surprised that rockstar didnt take the time to go there.i was there for the early days of partyserver,Novocaine and littlewhiteys.man how the gamemodes gotten better over these last few years.now im building gamemodes and contributing to the project.ive used so many different names but i still recognize some of yours.we spent many hours playing together side by side or on the wrong side but its been fun! see ya on a server!!!!!

10 years before you couldn't have vc or gta III, only gta london

One Day At About October 2010,I Was Watching ******* and I Saw Some SA-MP Vids.After WAtching them I Decided to Play SA-MP.My First Try Wasnt That Fun,I Keep Falling Since Its My First Time Playing.after that I Left the Server and Went looking for another one.Then i found Team-Wars,With manier players than i expected.So I Played It Until Its Night,and After the night i woke up early to play.Then I Thought myself,"This Is Getting Boring,Im Gonna Find A new Server"so i did find a new server,and That was PTP.When TW Isnt that active i play PTP.After a little while[November 2010]Team-Wars went to a new server.thats the day they deleted all the old files.

I Was Very dissapointed,since it was my favorite server.So i had to play PTP Only.But One Day In november when i was looking for ptp i found Mini games Server,and i played it more than PTP.But thats not all!

After a while i forgot to play and moved on with other games.It Was about the end of November when i remebered SA-MP,then when i came back all servers are gone from my list.

I was so sad,i had to find new servers.Those Three[TW,PTP,MG]were the best servers.But it didnt take so long when i found Crazybobs,a nice server.It isnt that good,but its very fun.I Enjoyed the server.

In Christmas 2010,I Found More Servers[Such as Zombie Roleplays,DM's,and Drifting Servers]and One Happy Day,I Was Very Happy when i found TW again.it was better than the old one.But dont forget PTP and MG too!

SA-MP Is a Game that made me think of the motto "Time is Gold" Time is really worth gold,since gold cant be there without time.SA-MP showed that im not just a loser,i can do more with time.
Sincerely,
I_Suck