Textures.

Hey guys, i will ask a question that it made look completlly noob in map but in fact i really dont know it meaning so that word is Texture i hear it alot and i dont know it meaning so please axplain me

****** it , seriously dude ...

I did but ... nothing.

Seriously? Nothing came out when you ******d "Texture"? ****** isn't dumb but come on, try googling "Meaning of texture" or something similar. Like why do you guys keep making dumb threads like this?

Everything and Nothing is NOT ******!

You might get the answers you want here but it's easier googling for it than making a thread here.

I found the definition of texture just in common language i want it meaning in samp domain so please help.

C'mon guys.. just don't reply if you are not gonna answer his question, it is no help to tell him to use ******.

ON:

You mean SA:MP texture or just texture?

Texture is the physical feel of something — smooth, rough, fuzzy, slimy, and lots of textures something in between

#EDIT

Well SA:MP texture is... the texture of an object.. don't know how to explain it to you? ... the material, how it looks..

Ok but why i will need how to object looks ?

u mean with using texture i can change the color of object or size ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aymane123
Посмотреть сообщение
dude do you not know what texture means? TEXTURE, PATTERN, STYLE, this is a basic word in the dictionary.
Maybe translate the word to your language.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aymane123
Посмотреть сообщение
You can change the texture of an object, as explained above, but you cannot change its size.