Looking for a Scripter

Hello there and Welcome to my thread.

Recently, I thought of opening a SA-MP Roleplay Server, because I enjoy owning a server and giving orders, by making sure everyone is alright with their jobs.

Anyway, back to your subject, I am looking for a kinda professional scripter that can do his job perfectly and a great host, that can let us do our job for free.

If is anyone interested out there, please let me know. We are really in need of someone.

So basically you are looking for a developer and a hoster but you will be the owner?

Also, wrong section.
Looking for a scripter?

Modify thread name to "Looking for a slave"

?Are You kidding me? Bro First its Wrong Section , second Host and Scripter And You What will you do? Dammit
Leave it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sreyas
Посмотреть сообщение
Modify thread name to "Looking for a slave"
HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Domination haahahahaahahahahhahaha damn I am dying here haahahahaahhaahhha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micko123
Посмотреть сообщение
HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Domination haahahahaahahahahhahaha damn I am dying here haahahahaahhaahhha
Lol?

Looking for someone "who will be a slave but i will not make him feel like slave i will give him a shitty rank and he will feel he isnt slave tho he will be a slave."

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeBALB
Посмотреть сообщение

Recently, I thought of opening a SA-MP Roleplay Server, because I enjoy owning a server and giving orders, by making sure everyone is alright with their jobs.

Anyway, back to your subject, I am looking for a kinda professional scripter that can do his job perfectly and a great host, that can let us do our job for free.

Recently, I thought of opening a SA-MP Roleplay Server, because I enjoy owning a server and giving slave orders, by making sure everyone is alright with their slave job/s.

Anyway, back to your subject, I am looking for a kinda professional slave that can do his job perfectly and a great host, that can let us do our job for free.

Wow fellas just wow, did I say anything about a slave did I even say what rank I will give him?

If he isn't like you just some hyprocite and jokers then he will earn but he deserves.