Crashdetect | [debug] Run time error 20: "Invalid index parameter (bad entry point)"

Hello everyone,

I have had multiple server crashes after rolling out a large new release, and I do not know what the error could be, so I enabled crashdetect.
I have compiled the gamemode with the -d3 switch.

There are already threads about adding main(){}, or updating the plugins.
I already had main(){} in my code and I have updated all my plugins except Whirlpool.so, these plugins include crashdetect.so sscanf.so streamer.so mysql.so irc.so SKY.so

Here are the first couple lines of the main gamemode file.
Код:
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

#include <a_samp>

main(){}

#include <a_http>

#define _GAMEMODE_SONA_CNR

#undef MAX_PLAYERS
#define MAX_PLAYERS 56
#define MAX_PLAYERS_ MAX_PLAYERS

#define localmode 0

#if localmode==0
	#define USE_IRC true
	#define debugmode 0
#else
	#define USE_IRC false
	#define debugmode 1
#endif

native IsValidVehicle(vehicleid);
native WP_Hash(buffer[], len, const str[]);

#include <fuckcleo>
#include <..\..\include\defvar.inc>
#include <fixes>
#include <timerfix>
#include <a_mysql>
#include <zcmd>
#include <irc>
#include <streamer>
#include <sscanf2>
#include <mSelection>
#include <FloodControl>
#include <SKY>
#include <weapon-config\weapon-config>
#include <SAMP-GeoIP\geolocation>
#include <samp-git-hash\git-hash.inc>
#include <..\..\include\includes.inc>

//==============================================================================
I have also tested moving the main(){} around, under the #include list, it did not resolve the issue.

I have my suspicions that crashdetect conflicts with another plugin, or I have just done something wrong.

When the console/server log gets spammed by run time error 20 then it's an issue with the plugins as you correctly pointed out. The problem was due to the different sampgdk version that crashdetect and streamer plugins had been compiled with.

To be more precise, this issue was fixed in version 4.15.1 for crashdetect and in version 2.7.5 for streamer (latest being 2.8.2 right now) so I don't really get how it has not still been resolved if you have updated those plugins as you mentioned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantinos
Посмотреть сообщение
When the console/server log gets spammed by run time error 20 then it's an issue with the plugins as you correctly pointed out. The problem was due to the different sampgdk version that crashdetect and streamer plugins had been compiled with.

To be more precise, this issue was fixed in version 4.15.1 for crashdetect and in version 2.7.5 for streamer (latest being 2.8.2 right now) so I don't really get how it has not still been resolved if you have updated those plugins as you mentioned.
Hey Konstantinos, here is a little update.

I have made multiple attempts to compile both plugins using the newest/same version of sampgdk, however I was not able to.
This is a loss for me as I'd like to be able to compile binaries myself.

However, I have worked around the issue and just used sed to remove the message from the log that I'll take a look at.

Thanks for your help, even though I was not able to compile both plugins using the same version of sampgdk. I'll probably give it another try in the future.