Epic naked girls

No, obviously I wouldn't.

Sure, I'll use my old ass low-power laptop and throw together a quick macro that makes my character walk around and do a bunch of random commands every once in awhile so I can actually be AFK while making some spare money on the side

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrO.GameR
Посмотреть сообщение
Your clickbait fails misrably when there's a "Poll:" behind it xD but I clicked anyway to see whats so important you had to put a clickbait, since this part of forums is pretty active, you wouldn't have needed that.
Well here's the thing, if I wanted a job I would've gotten a job. I play sa-mp for the fun of it and I won't be trading fun for a dollar per 10 hours, if your server is fun, I'll play, if it's not I won't.
I don't know if anyone shares my opinion, maybe it's just me, maybe not.
Maybe the naked girls are on the poll?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
If you need to pay people in order to play in your server Id suggest to drop the whole gamemode and start again at 0.

I could think of 2 reasons why someone would consider paying his players:

1. To increase epenis size and spend excess money.
2. To gain money from it. E.g. by adding paid ingame content or a pyramid scheme, which is illegal in most countries.

Both reasons are bullshit imo.
or for beta testing perhaps

But why?

Ђ0.10 isn't worth anyones time. They can be doing any number of things to earn more than that.
In some countries, the electricity bill to keep their computer online and their internet working would be more than Ђ0.10 per hour.

edit: worked out mine. Assuming I used this computer using my current internet speed / cost. I come up at Ђ0.13 per hour.
That's a loss. Now include the food and drink i'd need to consume during that hour. That's even more of a loss.

I can guarantee that everyone who voted yes in that poll, were too stupid to actually work out the math of what you're proposing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
Посмотреть сообщение
or for beta testing perhaps
Ok maybe, would be the most plausible scenario. But with a proper gamemode you wont have any problems finding more than enough free testers. I dont see how paid ingame time could help the devs in any way.

It really depends. If you just want player counts, no. Fix your issue with players, why don't you have any? Then I'll play at my own will, not because someone bribed me.

I would rather play for free and have you donate 0.10 per hour back into the server, for network upgrades, developer costs etc. (There's always something, nobody is 100% in every skill)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Twixx]
Посмотреть сообщение
Sure, I'll use my old ass low-power laptop and throw together a quick macro that makes my character walk around and do a bunch of random commands every once in awhile so I can actually be AFK while making some spare money on the side
The whole concept seems dumb to be fair, it is easily abusable.

hell no, it's just practically impossible for me

fuck that. lol. 10 cents? C'mon ....

Where the naked pics?

I can walk outside and find 10 cents.. I wouldn't waste time playing on a server I may not even want to play on for 10 cents an hour.

So to sum it all up, you're trying to create a cyber slave factory?

It was hard but I managed to wank to the topic.