Epic naked girls

Hello everyone,

i am currently doing a experiment on SA:MP. Please leave a vote, also a message with your oppinion if you want.

Would you play on a server and earn 10 cents per hour?

If you go afk, you must type /afk and the minutes/hours on the server will stop counting while /afk. If you get caught afk without typing the command /afk, you may get banned.

As mentioned, the payout would be 10 cents (0,10Ђ) per hour.

Would you play?

I see what you did there. Nice clickbait.

On topic - No, 10 cents an hour is not enough (unless the gamemode is actually enjoyable) which can be really tricky to achieve.

Depends on whether there are epic naked girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis-
Посмотреть сообщение
Depends on whether there are epic naked girls.
Well, as I said... it is difficult to make a gamemode that is enjoyable that much, but yeah... if that is the case, it is bribery... xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by [WSF]ThA_Devil
Посмотреть сообщение

On topic - No, 10 cents an hour is not enough (unless the gamemode is actually enjoyable) which can be really tricky to achieve.
l o l

"10 cents an hour is not enough"

if you want more get a fucking job, no other servers pays players.

I'd play xD
I need cashs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satori_Komeiji
Посмотреть сообщение
l o l

"10 cents an hour is not enough"

if you want more get a fucking job, no other servers pays players.
Oh... gotta go with the explicit language, eh?

FYI, I do have a f-ing job. And frankly, 10 cents/hr could barely pay for the power used anyway. (Even for not that high-end gaming rig) (When currency exchange is taken into account and the local electricity cost.)

Thirty euros per month if you play ten hours every day. Not worth it. Time better invested elsewhere.

I will play if the wage is 50 cents per hour and i will play around 2/ 4 hours every day

Quote:
Originally Posted by [WSF]ThA_Devil
Посмотреть сообщение

This.
I don't play for money, I play to have fun. If your gamemode is trash, I won't play, even if you are willing to pay me.

And I really hope you got punished for that clickbait.
I was actually expecting some post made by a spam bot, but you just reached a new level of low.

nice idea, but where the girls at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALiScripter
Посмотреть сообщение
I will play if the wage is 50 cents per hour and i will play around 2/ 4 hours every day
Please be a joke... damn.

To be honest i would play if you pay as the money moves mountains .. I know money isn't all but at least you can do some interesting stuff with it :P so yeah

Depends

If I were to play for pay, for multiple hours per day, that's basically a job. Since this would be taking from my free time and time I could use at my actual job, I'd want at least minimum wage.

So pay me $7 per hour and he'll yeah I'll play. I might not be physically playing myself though, I might have to make a simple bot AHK script and use an AI to respond to chat.

However, if your server was good and you paid more than $8, I'd actually play. What is your overtime rate?

Cringed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Thirty euros per month if you play ten hours every day. Not worth it. Time better invested elsewhere.
That'd be 480 euros wage in Albania, working in another sector though.

If you need to pay people in order to play in your server Id suggest to drop the whole gamemode and start again at 0.

I could think of 2 reasons why someone would consider paying his players:

1. To increase epenis size and spend excess money.
2. To gain money from it. E.g. by adding paid ingame content or a pyramid scheme, which is illegal in most countries.

Both reasons are bullshit imo.

This clickbait topic tricked me for sure. I wondered why it wasn't deleted by moderators before i clicked xD
Pays little wage? Well it depends. Is the server shitty and non-unique non-interresting i would /q anyway..

Don't get why you would do that.

I agree with Mauzen btw.