Why can't we tow cars with Tow Truck?

Hey. As the title says, why can not we tow with Tow Trucks. We cant use even in the latest version. Atleast i couldn't use.. Is it gonna be fixed ?
Will developers make a new client for samp?

I thought we could, i believe i have seen it done before.

It is possible though...

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/AttachTrailerToVehicle

It works fine. Get the tow truck and press left mouse button.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoLetsGO
View Post
It works fine. Get the tow truck and press left mouse button.
It really doesn't work like that, so don't be throwing up random guesses like that... It's not "standard" and has to be scripted, but it can be done.

Obviously where you've been playing they have it set to KEY_FIRE, which really, is bad... How does the truck use NOS?

But really, this is what scripting is for. Not a bug.

Why can't we be CJ and do missions at "groove street"?

This is an easily do-able snippet of code that has been posted all over the forums, and I think there's even a usable snippet on the Wiki if memory serves.

As mentioned already, this requires scripting, more than likely by using the AttachTrailerToVehicle variable. You've probably seen such a feature on roleplay servers such as LS-RP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
View Post
It really doesn't work like that, so don't be throwing up random guesses like that... It's not "standard" and has to be scripted, but it can be done.

Obviously where you've been playing they have it set to KEY_FIRE, which really, is bad... How does the truck use NOS?

But really, this is what scripting is for. Not a bug.
because a towtruck having nos is stupid.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=11753 This script will let you tow cars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeiT
View Post
because a towtruck having nos is stupid.
It's not though, that's the thing.

Fact is that hooking the key to tow cars, up to fire, is totally retarded when there are other things that actually link up to that.