[FilterScript] [FS] Simple TOW ANY car (ideal for rp)

TOW ANY CAR FS
With this FilterScript, you can tow any car (exept for bike, they can't be towed in ANY way). You enter a Tow Truck (model id 525) and you are told that you can tow cars with your ACTION KEY (remember that for optimal key reading, you must release other keys before hitting the desire key) You must be quite near the car.
If you want your car to be towed, you use "/TowMe" and if there is anyone in a towtruck he will be told about your situation, if not, you will be told that there issn't any tow trucker available at the moment.

ITS VERY SIMPLE, i just was asked for it, so here it its.
BTW here are some SS

download Link:
English Version on a zip file
English Version on PasteBin

BUGS: I put "id:&d" and it should be "id:%d" sorry, fixed that, change it(line 115) or re-download. (thanks ThaT_NoT_mE )

post here if you find any bug (YOU WILL ITS A PROMISE )

See you later!

oh hell yea...

this is SICK, niceee

My god antoher great script by you. i used it, it's good . thanks

plz, post you script in another place
Becose I can not download it

Hi, here -> http://pastebin.com/m4745f005

See you later!

Thank you, very very very useful script!

HEY! =D THANKS! I didn't know that!
On the other hand... Now I have to edit and re-update all my FS... and re-open some old projects I have abondoned because of this...

Well lets get on work...

Again THANKS ******!

See you later!

Very nice zeruel_angel

I may use this!

I will add your name at /credits

Thanks!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryM
Very nice zeruel_angel

I may use this!

I will add your name at /credits

Thanks!!!
Your are welcome, and thanks for the nice words everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
np, you can even do things like:

if (newkeys & KEY_ACTION && newkeys & KEY_CROUCH)

To detect multiple keys at once, however:

if (newkeys & (KEY_ACTION | KEY_CROUCH))

Will be true if either one is pressed (although it is a lot easier and faster than:

if (newkeys == KEY_ACTION || newkeys == KEY_CROUCH))

or even:

if (newkeys & KEY_ACTION || newkeys & KEY_CROUCH))

if that is in fact the desired effect.
Well I must tell that I'm not a very experimented coder, but this kind of statement is new to me. I never saw (or at least notice) the existence of an "&&" and an "&" operator in the same language, I do understand how to use the "&" but I DO NOT really understand how it works or what it "means". Would you mind given me a deeper explanation(don't worry about using especific words) or maybe a link to a manual/guide. (I have already readed the PAWN pdf and I don't remember anything about this "&" operator, maybe I didn't notice it.
Thanks ******, I really apreciate this. :RESPECT:

See you later

i see that you follow mi recomendation xD im going to use it whit the FuelS script :P

This is nice. Added to Funserver

hey dint work for me xD now that i go to test wont work i see the source and i can see that when you enter in a twotruck it displays a messege but wen i enter to the two truck id doesnt whi? how can i fix that?

Its only for tow trucks, not 18 wheelers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by almighty
hey dint work for me xD now that i go to test wont work i see the source and i can see that when you enter in a twotruck it displays a messege but wen i enter to the two truck id doesnt whi? how can i fix that?
If you have many FS in your gamemode, some events may get bugged and not being call. try changing the place of this FS in you FilterScript line oin server.cfg.
It work with TOW TRUCK MODEL ID (525), it ca have ANY vehicle id, as long it is a TOW TRUCK like in the screenshot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y_Less
THANKS for the link, it was really HELPFUL! now I will practise a little and will try to figurate how to use it. Anyway its not really clear to me how it work with the keys but DON'T bother, I will figure it out later on my own. Thanks for your help and time!

See you later!

Thanks for the hint! I suspected that from a begining, no wonder why the key defines are "exponencial".

See you later!

zeruel_angel SPS for new link!
Script very great! All work good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onehels
zeruel_angel SPS for new link!
Script very great! All work good!
Sorry I don't understand, what SPS means?

See you later!

SPS - this is senks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onehels
SPS - this is senks!
Thanks, now I don't know what "senks" means, google didn't helped to much, but at least now I know that is a good thing. THANKS!

See you later!

sorry, I bad new english? and I saw my mistake!
SPS - THANKS