{1, {-1474.8071, 1488.8768, 8.2501}, {-794.9675, 490.1811, 1376.1953}, {-788.3607, 497.5167, 1371.7422}, 1, 4000, 8000, 3, 1, "Liberty city inside", 0, 10000000, -1, {-782.329528, 498.319580, 1371.749023, 2.251684}, 172},

That's a robbery store line. On that lines which one is the robbery points or robbery cash prize? I want to increase the robbery points/prize in every stores. which line is it?

That completely depends on which script you're using. Try providing some more information about your script so we can help you.

It's the full line of the robbery... There's a line there which is the robbery points..

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel2516
Посмотреть сообщение
It's the full line of the robbery... There's a line there which is the robbery points..
Are you using a downloaded script? If yes, which one? Unless you provide some code that shows us what you're using, we won't be able to assist you.

Ur using Cz CnR so thats is /include/cnr/cnr_robberycheckpoint right ?
Read below enum and U will se what every Thing means

Quote:

/*
- storeID - this is the store ID, continue the pattern.
- checkpointLoc - x, y, z location for entering the interior (this is also the place the player ends up being after leaving the interior)
- exitpointLoc - x, y, z location for leaving the interior (this is also the place the player ends up being after entering the interior)
- robpointLoc - x, y, z location for the actual robbery checkpoint
- storeStatus - leave it at 1, server will modify this on the fly.
- lowestCash - certain interiors will give more than others, this is how you define the lowest amount that store will ever produce from a robbery.
- highestCash - same as above, just this is the highest amount.
- virtualWorld - this tells the server which world to throw you in, this is so you only get player markers of people who are in the same store as you.
- interiorWorld - this tells the server which interior to put you in.
- storeName - this defines the name of the store for the text labels, and robbery reports "Jake has robbed Cluckin' Bell" etc.
- lastRobbed - this tells the server when the store was last robbed.
- storePrice - store price
- storeOwner - (-1 for manual load / 0 for "CZCNR Server")
*/

The thing explain everything.

PS: last time i got a forum warning for posting this :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLearner
Посмотреть сообщение
The thing explain everything.

PS: last time i got a forum warning for posting this :/
iLerner Can i use this With Pawn ? and What i include Please I need it Want to make Some stores