Did you notice ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamovic
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes servers die every 2 hours, someone has to revive them later on. I hope I explained his post very good if you liked my post leave a comment or a like is good too and when you're on it why not subscribe to me, too for upcoming posts? Thank you guys see you next time.
i subscrib

But seriously, how the hell do servers die in 2 hours because of lots of features. Am I missing something here?

nope Los santos roleplay cops and robbers is the best
ip: play.ls-rcr.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavintharan
Посмотреть сообщение
nope Los santos roleplay cops and robbers is the best
ip: play.ls-rcr.com
Advertising here is NOT allowed.

On-Topic: I'd like to go for KCNR, it's 10000 times awesome than CrazyBob's CnR... I just don't like the way CrazyBob's CnR is. Not my type.

Who the fuck gave him 239 Reputation.

I agree with some points on here but do disagree with some.

1. Script is amazing. Some great features in CBCnR.
2. DMers let the server down along with some admins.
3. On the contrary to the last one, some of the admins run some great events too.
4. I disagree with how it's written too 'Just Like This Is Very Annoying' CB doesn't type like this on IRC...
5. When Kar's CnR started I do believe he did copy CB but the past year he has started to form his own style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AjaxM
Посмотреть сообщение
Advertising here is NOT allowed.

On-Topic: I'd like to go for KCNR, it's 10000 times awesome than CrazyBob's CnR... I just don't like the way CrazyBob's CnR is. Not my type.
Kcnr is a crazybobs copy with better features,lets just say kcnr is a crazybobs update...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
CrazyBob's CnR is the last CnR server I would play, in all honesty. I just hate the running style, the huge TextDraws, the way cops arrest criminals, The Way Messages Are Written (you don't know how much), you cannot rob while wanted (I believe/remember), etc.

People have their own set of preferences, it's not my taste.
^Exactly what I wanted to say.

Well considering CrazyBob is a beta tester of course his server is gonna be filled with features, since the server is basically used to test a lot of the features SA-MP can offer. Just like Everystuff Freeroam, that doesn't necessarily mean the script or the gameplay is good, just that it has a lot of things to offer.

Well, my first impression on crazybobs
"Damn, this server is too advanced to be CNR"(at that time i just started with scripting)

Well, i really like that server.

I'm coming after you, CrazyBob!!!!!!

I personally dislike "cnr" gamemodes, no offence to whom ever plays them or scripts them, and yes i have played a little bit of here and there and they all are pretty similar, and the hole concept is way overdone " Cops and Robbers" for me but on the other hand so is roleplay or zombie's... Most of the time that i played in some of these servers out of boredom and curiosity of why on earth these servers reach a high player-base of hundreds some of them with nasty txd's all over , weird and bad written scm's and all sorts of random bad mappings and whatnot features that make no sense to the theme of the game or concept that the game is based, but hey, apparently people like generic gamemodes?? o.0
I don't really know but i really still see the bright side of things, And all merit goes to the developers of these gm's look it works, has players, pays it self even better and whatnot so keep going and thats what keeps Sa-mp and these forums alive servers people playing and developing so whatever you code, play as long you enjoy it go for it, and I'm getting too old lol, so cant really say much but weird or not pretty much sa-mp/gta sa is the only game i play for years and still haven't got fed up with it that proves something i guess.

PS: These days takes allot of creativity to do something that has not yet been done before in the realms of Sa-Mp Scripting, so don't be harsh!
And i apologize in advance if i sound critic or ironic but i prefer a nasty truth and to be brutal honest...

Regards to all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieSanchez
Посмотреть сообщение
I personally dislike "cnr" gamemodes, no offence to whom ever plays them or scripts them, and yes i have played a little bit of here and there and they all are pretty similar, and the hole concept is way overdone " Cops and Robbers" for me but on the other hand so is roleplay or zombie's... Most of the time that i played in some of these servers out of boredom and curiosity of why on earth these servers reach a high player-base of hundreds some of them with nasty txd's all over , weird and bad written scm's and all sorts of random bad mappings and whatnot features that make no sense to the theme of the game or concept that the game is based, but hey, apparently people like generic gamemodes?? o.0
I don't really know but i really still see the bright side of things, And all merit goes to the developers of these gm's look it works, has players, pays it self even better and whatnot so keep going and thats what keeps Sa-mp and these forums alive servers people playing and developing so whatever you code, play as long you enjoy it go for it, and I'm getting too old lol, so cant really say much but weird or not pretty much sa-mp/gta sa is the only game i play for years and still haven't got fed up with it that proves something i guess.

PS: These days takes allot of creativity to do something that has not yet been done before in the realms of Sa-Mp Scripting, so don't be harsh!
And i apologize in advance if i sound critic or ironic but i prefer a nasty truth and to be brutal honest...

Regards to all.
So what's the concept of the game if not robbing, killing etc.? stupid noob i hope you're not serious