Did you notice ??

Did you notice that CrazyBob's CnR is one of the best or actually the best server out here?
The server is full of features, you don't know what to do first or which place to rob first?
When CrazyBob releases a Update, he releases a full page of features list while other servers fix "major" text bugs and add some small features you don't even notice?
CrazyBob's CnR is the best server i ever seen in SA-MP, im playing for 3 years now and still didn't go through all features, the server deserves to be alive for ever

Er.... OK?

We Dont Care,Btw Crazybob's Is stupid i dont honestly see what players see in that like seriously...
But thats my opinion

You should post that advertisement somewhere else, everyone else here already knows about it.

Dont look it intro server features we are need to check how good is code :P lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunud
Посмотреть сообщение
Dont look it intro server features we are need to check how good is code :P lmao
Code can't be bad other servers will die every 2 hours with so many features

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dripac
Посмотреть сообщение
Code can't be bad other servers will die every 2 hours with so many features
What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Посмотреть сообщение
I like how you, of all people, make fun of how someone else writes.
The server can't write and I'm pretty sure CrazyBob doesn't right like that. Kar doesn't write like that either, he just copied the way messages are written.

the server is suck!!!! all fag and stpids!!! theirs no adm supot and every1 rdm and aim for no resson !!

gret script ?? loool no is big stupid gay hA HA. i play 2 yr, its very bore.

their is no rdm noob ofc u get killed if u flash or rob player

how can u all say the script is suck it's the best outside here with very many features

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopShooter
Посмотреть сообщение
Well exactly, somebody like Bob won't write like that, but that's probably because they're using Panther's script, and they edited it, and if you noticed how the sentences are written on Panther's script then you gotta find out that the both are much similar, or maybe same.
I'm pretty sure Pink Panther's CnR is a rip off CrazyBob's CnR. But either way, the script is a total mess (pp's cnr).

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
The server can't write and I'm pretty sure CrazyBob doesn't right like that. Kar doesn't write like that either, he just copied the way messages are written.
Kar doesnt "Right" like what? Kcnr is a crazybobs copy if you don't see that then just wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamester
Посмотреть сообщение
What?
Yes servers die every 2 hours, someone has to revive them later on. I hope I explained his post very good if you liked my post leave a comment or a like is good too and when you're on it why not subscribe to me, too for upcoming posts? Thank you guys see you next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamovic
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes servers die every 2 hours, someone has to revive them later on. I hope I explained his post very good if you liked my post leave a comment or a like is good too and when you're on it why not subscribe to me, too for upcoming posts? Thank you guys see you next time.
Show me a server that died right now, then one in the next 2 hours.

Your sarcasm is terrible.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Show me a server that died right now, then one in the next 2 hours.

Your sarcasm is terrible.
You got it *insert n word here*. Samp isnt as dead as the OP thinks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dripac
Посмотреть сообщение
their is no rdm noob ofc u get killed if u flash or rob player

how can u all say the script is suck it's the best outside here with very many features
I hope you aren't taking my comment serious, it was just an impression from all the people I've encountered over the 6 years I've played on this specific server, the username is literally found using my forum name, replace the 0 with a period. It's still a pretty fun game but to each their own.

Reading the topic, they're right. Everybody knows about it, it's nothing we don't already know.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
CrazyBob's CnR is the last CnR server I would play, in all honesty. I just hate the running style, the huge TextDraws, the way cops arrest criminals, The Way Messages Are Written (you don't know how much), you cannot rob while wanted (I believe/remember), etc.

People have their own set of preferences, it's not my taste.
Glad to see a civil comment, I mean I don't agree with most of them, CJ running is stupid, textdraws are customizeable to a point, etc but you're entitled to your opinion etc etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopShooter
Посмотреть сообщение
I agree with SickAttack, Crazybobs is the last server I would play too, the script is suck aswell and no idea why do they reach a stable playerbase of 150.

All the sentences are written like that there, lmao.
Unlike this comment.. "script is suck" I hope that's satire like my previous post, otherwise..

Also, you clearly said it is the last server you would play so correct, you have no idea why or how so many people play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everything0
Посмотреть сообщение
Glad to see a civil comment, I mean I don't agree with most of them, CJ running is stupid, textdraws are customizeable to a point, etc but you're entitled to your opinion etc etc.
I don't know why you think it's stupid, but I could say the same about the other running style. People just spam their shift key and bunny hop all around the place like rabbits. It isn't good for DM, takes forever to get to places without bunny hopping, the animation is weird (a server owner told me once that he only uses it because a female skin runs like a whor* and he likes it), especially for male skins. Just too slow in overall, no server that has DM (DM as in being able to kill people) in it should use it imo.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't know why you think it's stupid, but I could say the same about the other running style. People just spam their shift key and bunny hop all around the place like rabbits. It isn't good for DM, takes forever to get to places without bunny hopping, the animation is weird (a server owner told me once that he only uses it because a female skin runs like a whor* and he likes it), especially for male skins. Just too slow in overall, no server that has DM (DM as in being able to kill people) in it should use it imo.
Lmaooo Hop like rabbits ...

but tbh its kindah hard to kill people with that run .

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Out of the very few SAMP servers I've played, not necessarily types, most had CJ running, primarily the DM ones.

It makes sense to have it there, movement is important when all there is to do is kill and rack up points, but roleplay based servers ie Cops and Robbers.. eh not really. Yes, in this sense a lot of them are hopping around and animations aren't perfect but it's just something that's been there and it kind of matches the game, imo. I personally can't stand the sanic speed but again, I understand it being used on a DM server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everything0
Посмотреть сообщение
Out of the very few SAMP servers I've played, not necessarily types, most have CJ running, primarily the DM ones.

It makes sense to have it there, movement is important when all there is to do is kill and rack up points, but roleplay based servers ie Cops and Robbers.. eh not really. Yes, in this sense a lot of them are hopping around and animations aren't perfect but it's just something that's been there and it kind of matches the game, imo.

I don't like the female ones though, they use prostitute walking animations I think? Eh.
CnR is part RPG, but not completely. It's basically a mashup of all the modes (some parts). DM just doesn't go with that running style, spaz is commonly used, and that's it.

But some people like it, but then it's a nightmare for me, especially if bunny hop isn't allowed. If I join a server and see that it has that running style, I would usually /q instantly. Pure boredom for my liking.