Pokemon GO!

I joined team instinct, anyone? XD

The biggest surveillance system -- Pokemon Gу

I tried it once but uninstalled the app. Saw a lot of Pokemons outside of the campus and it was really daunting. The frustration killed it though. My friend tried to go out of campus to get the pokemon but she got in trouble.

it fucking sucks... like srsly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJobberx
Посмотреть сообщение
it fucking sucks... like srsly...
Well that depends, Gameplay wise it's not that great.. Agreed. The old Pokйmon RPGs (Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver etc) are way more fun, but it makes people go outside, talk to other pokemon 'hunters' so for social behaviour it's quite good.. Makes people walk for miles which is good for their health, it has something..

Well, It surely shows the us is a shitty place to live... Pokemon Go was out for less than a month, people finally get out of their houses.... Wanna know what happened? A kidnapping scene was caught on camera, children were abused/robbed (not sure which one), streamer saw a man dumping a dead body

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gforcez1337
Посмотреть сообщение
Well that depends, Gameplay wise it's not that great.. Agreed. The old Pokйmon RPGs (Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver etc) are way more fun, but it makes people go outside, talk to other pokemon 'hunters' so for social behaviour it's quite good.. Makes people walk for miles which is good for their health, it has something..
and get kidnapped or raped

Cancerous game

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJobberx
Посмотреть сообщение
and get kidnapped or raped
That doesn't happen because of a game, it happens because of irresponsible parents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gforcez1337
Посмотреть сообщение
Theyll release some statistics in a while, saying how many miles people walked for the game, and then theyll get several awards for creating a video game that counters the common "gamers rot inside while playing" cliche. Im sure they even planned that when designing the game concept (nothing wrong with that though, its a really nice idea and I wonder why noone else came up with something like that before)

Im living in a really small town, but since that game came up, there are more people outside than ever before. The average 10 people at the town center increased to 40+. Even when its raining there are more people walking around than before on perfect warm summer days, so the concept definitely works. But Im also quite sure that it will stagnate soon, its just a huge hype and I dont really see long-term motivation in it.

Social behaviour, though, didnt increase. People just stare at their phones all the time, dont talk to each other, ive seen totally silent groups of about 50 people at a local "pokemon hotspot". Hell, they dont even have some beer or weed with them to "chill" in the old fashion. They just play like they used to at home, only difference is that its outside now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Social behaviour, though, didnt increase. People just stare at their phones all the time, dont talk to each other, ive seen totally silent groups of about 50 people at a local "pokemon hotspot". Hell, they dont even have some beer or weed with them to "chill" in the old fashion. They just play like they used to at home, only difference is that its outside now.
That's fucking true!