Pokemon GO!

What do you think about it? It released on iPhone I guess yesterday? I've played it from the way to my aparts starting from college, it was, well not bad. All I know plays that shit so..

Also there's that fat guy in class I've seen outside for the first time.

But still it's kind of weird.

It took the world by storm, I've tried it, It's a little too over-rated. But still made me move out of my house though.

What's Pokemon Go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meller
Посмотреть сообщение
What's Pokemon Go?
Have you been living under a rock?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
What's Pokemon Go?
It's a mobile game in which you collect pokemons. It uses ****** Maps to render the game version of the area you're in.
All you have to do is move around and throw the pokeballs to catch them.
Once you catch them, you have to take care of them, and you can use them to battle with other people who play the game.

It appears to be causing some addiction, because you basically do what the main characters are doing in the cartoons.
Further more, it's unique because it encourages you to go out more, but that doesn't mean you have better social skills.
Also, people have already been charged with breaking and entering because of this game.
A girl even stumbled upon a dead body while playing it.

Sooo....if you're a fan of mobile games, this is definitely worth trying.
I myself was a huge fan as a kid, but I moved on.

PS: Since it uses ****** Maps and the GPS system, you might want to carry the phone's charger with you all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flake.
Посмотреть сообщение
It's possible, yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
It's a mobile game in which you collect pokemons. It uses ****** Maps to render the game version of the area you're in.
All you have to do is move around and throw the pokeballs to catch them.
Once you catch them, you have to take care of them, and you can use them to battle with other people who play the game.

It appears to be causing some addiction, because you basically do what the main characters are doing in the cartoons.
Further more, it's unique because it encourages you to go out more, but that doesn't mean you have better social skills.
Also, people have already been charged with breaking and entering because of this game.
A girl even stumbled upon a dead body while playing it.

Sooo....if you're a fan of mobile games, this is definitely worth trying.
I myself was a huge fan as a kid, but I moved on.

PS: Since it uses ****** Maps and the GPS system, you might want to carry the phone's charger with you all the time.
Alright, somehow I can't find Pokemon GO in appstore?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
That's because it hasn't been released worldwide yet. Only in a few countries.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Whats a rock?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
It's possible, yes.

It's not officially launched in your country. Search on ****** for a bypass.

Pokemon Go available world wide!

http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/niantic...-apk-download/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Whats a rock?

How are you guys able to play this game if its only available in usa, Australia, japan and new Zealand

I created a new apple account and lied that I live in australia. I downloaded it easy.

it's a great game, Imma go out soon and catch 'em all

Oh god, it's now here..

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I always thought thats a house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
I always thought thats a house.

well thats my house

The technology is nothing new, there have been many things like it made years ago. Its a very reckless move by Nintendo, it has many risks which we are seeing more and more of as days go past, especially for a children's game. If it gets people to "socialize" then sure, but at the end of the day, people shouldn't have to be looking through a virtual world to be socializing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilli9434
Посмотреть сообщение
The technology is nothing new, there have been many things like it made years ago. Its a very reckless move by Nintendo, it has many risks which we are seeing more and more of as days go past, especially for a children's game. If it gets people to "socialize" then sure, but at the end of the day, people shouldn't have to be looking through a virtual world to be socializing.
The only risk Nintendo is making is the risk of too much fucking money. Their stock has literally, no bullshit, doubled in the matter of a week.

People get hit by cars while battling pokemon on the road.
Im pretty sure pokemon go is nintendos evil plot to drastically speed up evolution, until people eventual evolve into mario-like creatures.
Why should they do that, you ask? Guess what will be the best sold game series ever in a world full of marios

That game sucks I walk for 40 minutes around my city and found 2 pokemons only !