Server Hosting

Hello all.

I am going to start a new server very soon. i was looking for some good Hosts and found some like Fusion servers. their services are cheap and affordable. so i went to purchase it but i found that my Debit card is not supported for paypal.

So i want to ask some members here whose Credit/debit card works with paypal, if they are Ready to partnership with me to host server. the Server Hoster will get Server Owner rank and many other things.

PM me if you are intrested and i will PM you server information.

Please i posted this with hopes.i am sorry if this is wrong section

Thank you

There are OVHn you can buy a VPS by CC "Credit Card" and make your server there. not just one server but up to 5+. you need just good vps specs

Hello,

I think that you'd better post your request here : https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=447813.

Thank you guys for replies. i am not 18 so i dont any my own Credit card and my Parents wont let me use theirs. i only have my own Debit card which is unfortunatly not supported by paypal..

is there other way?

You don't actually need a credit card, you can get a debit card when you turn 16.

you can search in this website's offer section .may be any provider help you out.

Best of luck.

Try Kloud51.com