Why is my Checkpoint not appearing in-game?

Alright. I'm trying to set up a checkpoint right in front of the spawn point I have set so I can start scripting a robbery system, but of course. I am having issues with the checkpoint. I'll show every bit that I used to use the checkpoint.

Код:
//New Defines//
new TestRobberyCP;

public OnPlayerSpawn(playerid)
{
	TestRobberyCP = CreateDynamicCP(2025.4181, 1343.2915, 10.8203, 3, -1, -1, -1, 100.0);
	return 1;
}

public OnPlayerEnterDynamicCP(playerid, checkpointid)
{
	if(checkpointid == TestRobberyCP)
	{
		SendMessage(playerid, COLOR_ORANGE, "Use /robshop to being the robbery.");
	}
	return 1;
}
That is all I have for the checkpoint right now. I just wanted to in-game and see if that message would appear when I stepped into the checkpoint, and that is when I found out my checkpoint was not appearing in-game.

In the console. It says "CreateDynamicCP: Expecting 8 Parameters, but found 9."

I don't see anything wrong with your code currently, such a message in your console sounds strange. Try updating and recompile your gamemode with latest streamer version.

Did you tried to update streamer? Also use IsValidDynamicCP to check CP. And add some debugs there.

When I use the latest version of streamer. The plugin won't load. I have to use a different version.

If you create a dynamic entity in front of the player you must explicitly call Streamer_Update otherwise the entity won't show until the player leaves and then re-enters the area, due to the way the streamer works.

Also be aware that you are creating a new checkpoint every time a player spawns. Create the checkpoint in OnGameModeInit or OnFilterScriptInit. That also solves aforementioned problem.

Thanks for the tip, and the issue is solved. I was talking with Crayder on Skype about another issue I was having and he was so kind to help me with one. :P