Los Santos World Bounds

hi, does someone have los santos world bounds i mean the coords that you can't quit los santos or you get that you cant quit world bounds bla bla, please if you got give me

EDIT: i want also places above los santos like dillmore, blueberry etc, villages i mean

I'm thinking like X: 0 > 3000 Y: 0 > (-3000)

didn't help me with nothing

This isn't the way to go about finding this... There's /save for a reason, and there are zone editors out and about.

Next time search, and read how to use the section. This is Scripting Help, not Script for you.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=467190

who the hell was requesting you to make me a script, i just asked if someone has if noone has not a problem ill do it by myself not a problem, i was just too lazy thats all, i tought someone already did this before so i wont spend time on doing it, ahah what a guy

You should go read the rules on the forum, and in particular of this section.

Don't be so dramatic over this, because fact is, YOU'RE the one wanting shit handed to you on a plate, and that isn't how it goes here.

I already linked you a tool to make it simple, yet you want to make an issue out of it.

Even if someone has done this before, doesn't mean they have to hand it to you at all. This isn't the reason for this section at all.