Crane's Texture left behind after the object is removed

I am placing a custom map on San Fierro's Construction Map.
We all know that the Cranes and some small construction's home are not removable because they are hard-core'd scripted/programmed in the game.

I have been doing a research and with the help of Vince's post (The coordinates and objectID) I managed to remove the cranes but there is one problem. The texture of the crane are still intact in the game, I am not sure if I have done something wrong on removing the objects. Can this be fixed with the aid of scripting or so whatever?

Any help would be appreciated.

Code:

Код:
RemoveBuildingForPlayer(playerid, 1383, -2080.441, 256.015, 66.869, 0.25); // Cranes @ Apartment SF
RemoveBuildingForPlayer(playerid, 1384, -2080.441, 256.007, 99.408, 0.25); // Cranes @ Apartment SF
RemoveBuildingForPlayer(playerid, 1385, -2080.441, 296.46, 102.861, 0.25); // Cranes @ Apartment SF
Screenshot:

Im also facing this prob thanks for posting it Jake

Casually some months ago, while mapping i got this problem too.

Not a bug you didn't delete the LOD objects or it might be an issue with some objects that can't be deleted in the game either way this isn't a bug.

So there is no way removing this? Too bad I wanna map something on this location.

In SAMP Map Editor remove the crane, it will show you two objects to be removed, copy them into your remove objects script.

These objects are not removable as I have said in the thread. These objects dont appear in the editor, these objects are coded from the game itself as a mission script or something like that.

- deleted -

Edit: Yea, the crane isn't exist in map construction

Never actually noticed it not having any of the cranes lol. Awesome mentioning about SannyBuilder being able to do this.