RemoveBuildingForPlayer

I have a strange bug with removebuildingforplayer cus i has removed 2 building and i put these in my script but still the building is there.

EDIT: and yes i have this over OnPlayerConnect!

Code:
	RemoveBuildingForPlayer(playerid, 5551, 2140.5156, -1735.1406, 15.8906, 0.25);
	RemoveBuildingForPlayer(playerid, 5410, 2140.5156, -1735.1406, 15.8906, 0.25);

Have u tried it Onplayerspawn?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phar
View Post
Have u tried it Onplayerspawn?
I have the other removebuildingforplayer on connect.

Try increasing the Radius parameter, maybe 0.25 units isn't big enough radius?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy1
View Post
Try increasing the Radius parameter, maybe 0.25 units isn't big enough radius?
I will try with that

Apparently there is a maximum amount of RemoveBuildingForPlayer lines you can have. Try combining a few!

Some that you could easily combine are trees, bushes, and props. You are likely removing them one by one in an area (since that's how Map Construction does it) when they could easily be combined.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
View Post
Apparently there is a maximum amount of RemoveBuildingForPlayer lines you can have. Try combining a few!

Some that you could easily combine are trees, bushes, and props. You are likely removing them one by one in an area (since that's how Map Construction does it) when they could easily be combined.
The limit is 1,000 , i have around 150 only :I

Try setting the object radius up to 6000, see if it works.

The strange thing is when i add those to remove some object starts bugging aswell

Just tried the very same code and it worked perfectly fine for me: http://puu.sh/nrkHU/83b1755fa3.png

You've either hit the limit, or you're doing something wrong in OnPlayerConnect. Mind showing us the rest of your code?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [NWA]Hannes
View Post
Just tried the very same code and it worked perfectly fine for me: http://puu.sh/nrkHU/83b1755fa3.png

You've either hit the limit, or you're doing something wrong in OnPlayerConnect. Mind showing us the rest of your code?
EDIT: SLOVED