[Map] Snow in Desert (no mods, just objects) + other textures

General:

Here's the snow map in Desert. Total object count is 132. The code is in the "CreateDynamicObject" format (streamer plugin), so you'll need the streamer plugin.

Video:

(The video was created almost a year ago, so please don't complain about *****.)

Screens:

Snow texture #1:

Image 1 Image 2

Snow texture #2:

Other textures for fun:

Grass texture:

Sand texture:

Image 1 Image 2

Water texture:

Light blue texture:

Black texture:

You can find the textures in the PWN file.

Download:

Other:

You can also download Los Santos covered in snow, click here.

I love it <3. їSnow in Angel pine :3?

I would only cover the horizontal textures (dirt, grass) just so I can avoid the flickering side textures (the rock).
Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinZ
View Post
I love it <3. їSnow in Angel pine :3?
That's what I plan to begin with. Whetstone is the coldest area of San Andreas, so having snow there during the winter would make more sense.
Having snow in LS and LV doesn't quite make sense, considering today's climate, but since we're not here to make sense, I will try with them as well.

Damn, there's a lot of sense in this post xD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
View Post
I would only cover the horizontal textures (dirt, grass) just so I can avoid the flickering side textures (the rock).

That's what I plan to begin with. Whetstone is the coldest area of San Andreas, so having snow there during the winter would make more sense.
Having snow in LS and LV doesn't quite make sense, considering today's climate, but since we're not here to make sense, I will try with them as well.

Damn, there's a lot of sense in this post xD.
I think there's a faster way. Using the Pottus's extracted SA objects in array together with ******'s model sizes include, you can cover everything or just some parts by checking the min&max X&Y. I'll give myself some fun with this right about now.

Could you make some snow objects for LV?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Correlli
View Post
I think there's a faster way. Using the Pottus's extracted SA objects in array together with ******'s model sizes include, you can cover everything or just some parts by checking the min&max X&Y. I'll give myself some fun with this right about now.
Please do keep me posted with this. I for one, will do Whetstone and Chilliad this weekend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretBoss
View Post
Could you make some snow objects for LV?
He's didn't make objects, he retextured the original objects.

That snow Texture looks Awesome. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
View Post
Please do keep me posted with this. I for one, will do Whetstone and Chilliad this weekend.
Tutorial: How to easily cover any San Andreas part with snow