[GameMode] Small County Roleplay | DYNAMIC | 0.3.7 | MYSQL R39 | ENG | Unique Script

No dl link?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiffeyTheGamer
View Post
No dl link?

click right there you'll be able to download it and no not on the picture this is a very good game mode it can even be better if you put more work into it

Moved repository to github - let me know if there are any issues. Feel free to fork the code.

Please could you also stop PMing me - the most common issues are 'Table 'xxxxx' doesn't exist, I mean if you cannot figure that one out then don't even bother trying to use this script! And the second one is people getting kicked upon joining, that is down to you joining WITH an RP name, you need to join with a master account name i.e Foster.

IF THERE IS A GENUINE ISSUE USE THE ISSUE TRACKER!

how i sql?wat a pawn?where i use script HALP!!!!!!!!!
jkjk
will try this script out and see what needs to be done in a bit, thanks for the release OP

"[20:13:31] [MYSQL] ERROR LOADING FACTION VEHICLE SQLID: 13"
Should I be worried about this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaazS
View Post
"[20:13:31] [MYSQL] ERROR LOADING FACTION VEHICLE SQLID: 13"
Should I be worried about this?
Remove faction vehicle ID 13 from factionvehicles in your database.

Recommend: Do not use this gamemode to open a server, Its unfinished, else you should finish it fully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen
View Post
Remove faction vehicle ID 13 from factionvehicles in your database.

Recommend: Do not use this gamemode to open a server, Its unfinished, else you should finish it fully.
Yeah I know it's unfinished, I'm gonna try and play around with it and see what I can do.

By the way, does anyone know what isn't finished? Like factions, weapon/vehicle system, etc, or is there no list?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaazS
View Post
Yeah I know it's unfinished, I'm gonna try and play around with it and see what I can do.

By the way, does anyone know what isn't finished? Like factions, weapon/vehicle system, etc, or is there no list?
So far i know all the systems are just basic, not advanced.
Most of the parts are simple or doesn't exist, probaly no jobs etc.
those kind of things.

Looks like that one gamemod that sief and carleton made... Actually looks exactly like it. They were selling it back in 2009 I believe.

This is actually a good starter script for servers, it has houses and most basic commands.

I did everything..

But;

[13:06:33] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[13:06:33] [MYSQL]: Connection to `knighto1_oba`@'31.22.4.53' succesful!
[13:06:33] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[13:06:33] 13:06:00
[13:06:33] Filterscript 'Mapping.amx' loaded.
[13:06:33] | Small County Roleplay - Started! |
[13:06:33] Number of vehicle models: 0
[13:06:33] [MYSQL ERROR]: ID: 1146
[13:06:33] [MYSQL ERROR]: Error: Table 'knighto1_oba.Settings' doesn't exist
[13:06:33] [MYSQL ERROR]: Query: SELECT * FROM `Settings` LIMIT 1
[13:06:33] [MYSQL ERROR]: ID: 1146
[13:06:33] [MYSQL ERROR]: Error: Table 'knighto1_oba.Houses' doesn't exist
[13:06:33] [MYSQL ERROR]: Query: SELECT * FROM `Houses` ORDER BY SQLID ASC
[13:06:34] [MYSQL ERROR]: ID: 1146
[13:06:34] [MYSQL ERROR]: Error: Table 'knighto1_oba.Business' doesn't exist
[13:06:34] [MYSQL ERROR]: Query: SELECT * FROM `Business` ORDER BY SQLID ASC
[13:06:34] [MYSQL ERROR]: Error: Table 'knighto1_oba.Objects' doesn't exist
[13:06:34] [MYSQL ERROR]: Query: SELECT * FROM `Objects`
[13:06:34] [MYSQL ERROR]: Error: Table 'knighto1_oba.Icons' doesn't exist
[13:06:34] [MYSQL ERROR]: Query: SELECT * FROM `Icons` ORDER BY SQLID ASC
[13:06:34] [MYSQL ERROR]: Error: Table 'knighto1_oba.ServerVehicles' doesn't exist
[13:06:34] [MYSQL ERROR]: Query: SELECT * FROM `ServerVehicles` ORDER BY SQLID ASC
[13:06:34] [MYSQL ERROR]: Error: Table 'knighto1_oba.FactionVehicles' doesn't exist
[13:06:34] [MYSQL ERROR]: Query: SELECT * FROM `FactionVehicles` ORDER BY SQLID ASC
[13:06:34] [MYSQL ERROR]: Error: Table 'knighto1_oba.Factions' doesn't exist
[13:06:34] [MYSQL ERROR]: Query: SELECT * FROM `Factions` ORDER BY SQLID ASC

Mysql tables are ok.
http://imgur.com/w9xKrfo

But i get these errors

Nice gamemode donsta3000 great for ppl starting out to learn from.Thanx 4 the release. ++repd.also > @Thedya Show your whole server_log.txt file if you would.

Seems RCRP Script :O

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackbirdXd
View Post
Seems RCRP Script :O
Yeah, that does really seems familiar.

No bugs?

So i tried today to test the gamemode again and it seems everything is bugged!

- I tried to make a faction with /factionmanager and it seems it bugs cause it doesnt show in /factionmanager the faction i created!

- I tried to check /admins to see me on the list of admins and it says:
Code:
[19:22:36] Administrators:

[19:22:36] > [ERROR] Command not recognized, please check the command and try again. For more help please refer to /help or /n.
So far for me the gamemode is bugged, i didnt find yet what's the problem, i removed everything from MYSQL(phpmyadmin) to add from zero all cars,factions,faction vehicles e.t.c! I need someone to clarify me about this issues & bugs and how to fix them!

Edit: I updated the plugins with latest ones and now i get this 6 warnings:

Code:
modules/business/functions.pwn(184) : warning 213: tag mismatch
modules/business/functions.pwn(194) : warning 213: tag mismatch
modules/houses/functions.pwn(127) : warning 213: tag mismatch
modules/houses/functions.pwn(149) : warning 213: tag mismatch
(3446) : warning 213: tag mismatch
(3481) : warning 213: tag mismatch
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

6 Warnings.
---
184: 	Business[id][LabelID] = CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(str, COLOR_WHITE, Business[id][PosX],Business[id][PosY],Business[id][PosZ], 100, INVALID_PLAYER_ID, INVALID_VEHICLE_ID, 1, -1, -1, -1, 10.0);
194:	Business[id][LabelID] = CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(str, COLOR_WHITE, Business[id][PosX],Business[id][PosY],Business[id][PosZ], 100, INVALID_PLAYER_ID, INVALID_VEHICLE_ID, 1, -1, -1, -1, 10.0);
127:	Houses[id][LabelID] = CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(str, COLOR_WHITE, Houses[id][PosX],Houses[id][PosY],Houses[id][PosZ], 100, INVALID_PLAYER_ID, INVALID_VEHICLE_ID, 1, -1, -1, -1, 10.0);
149:   	Houses[id][LabelID] = CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(str, COLOR_WHITE, Houses[id][PosX],Houses[id][PosY],Houses[id][PosZ], 100, INVALID_PLAYER_ID, INVALID_VEHICLE_ID, 1, -1, -1, -1, 10.0);
3446: [I]Icons[i][LabelID] = CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(str, COLOR_WHITE, Icons[i][PosX],Icons[i][PosY],Icons[PosZ], 100, INVALID_PLAYER_ID, INVALID_VEHICLE_ID, 1, -1, -1, -1, 10.0);
3481: Icons[id][LabelID] = CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(str, COLOR_WHITE, Icons[id][PosX],Icons[id][PosY],Icons[id][PosZ], 100, INVALID_PLAYER_ID, INVALID_VEHICLE_ID, 1, -1, -1, -1, 10.0);

Nice one, man, although, it does has some bugs to be fixed, Great work!.

Does not save the character. What should I do?

Can you help me , why when i'm trying to compile th GM it's say can't read "ZCMD" ??
And i see there is ZCMD file inside the plugin folder , Help me please . or please give me this 100% working GM that i can run without any eror , Btw thanks all
and i'm newbie here

Sorry for my bad english

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielwitewicky
View Post
Can you help me , why when i'm trying to compile th GM it's say can't read "ZCMD" ??
And i see there is ZCMD file inside the plugin folder , Help me please . or please give me this 100% working GM that i can run without any eror , Btw thanks all
and i'm newbie here

Sorry for my bad english
Do you have it in your pawno include folder?